I'm fine

Once varun left the studio shraddha came out of the desk and was going out when shanaya stopped her and said " you better keep your awful mouth shut or else you know the consequences"
As if i have any other option, shraddha thought but she replied with just a simple ok.
She then went out and directly went to the class as the break time was over. She saw all her friends were already there and so when she went towards them all had worried look on them. Even varun had come back and had the same expression. Before she reached them she pulled down her sleeve so that they don't see the mark happened when shanaya grabbed her wrists tightly.
When she reached them they immediately asked her what took her so long and did something happened to her or did shanaya did something to her. She was very happy she finally has people who she can lean on and will have her back.
Varun was looking at her intensely all the time and so when everyone went back to talking he took her hand and pulled her to the back and checked her here and there. Her cheeks turned red when she felt shivers whenever he touched her. He was going to pull her sleeves up when she stopped him and asked him " varun what are you doing? Everyone will be looking at us"
"I don't care about everyone. I wanna make sure you are ok"
" I'm fine don't worry"
She looked over and saw shanaya looking at them. She immediately pushed varun slightly and went back to her seat.
Shanaya was getting jealous and couldn't take it anymore and planned to teach her a lesson today it self.
After the classes were over Varun offered to drop her home but she didn't want shanaya to threaten her more and so she rejected. But everyone insisted or more like forced her to come with them somewhere. She didn't have any choice but to go.
They went to an eat out place where there was games and dance floor and everything. They ordered food and until then the boys were playing games except for Siddharth and varun. The girls were also sitting and talking. When finally food arrived they the boys immediately stopped playing games and immediately started eating.
Shraddha only took few bites and everyone was worried watching her eat so little so they asked her why was she eating so little. She told them that her appetite was only this much. They didn't force her to eat as maybe she may get sick if she eats beyond her capacity but they ordered various food to know what she likes. They ordered burgers, fries, tacos, pizza everything and told her to try everything. She took a bite of each one but the one thing she took more than one bite was pizza. They were happy that she finally took a whole slice of the pizza and thankfully it was a big slice. After that they ordered dessert and varun knew she would love this one as she loves desserts. So they had ordered ice-cream with brownie. As soon as the dessert arrived her eyes twinkled and her face was like a 5 year old. Everyone were amazed and happy seeing this side of shraddha and so they ordered an extra for her. After they were done it was time for the bill and Shraddha was taking money from the wallet but everyone stopped her. But she was not listening to them and so raghav told her it was his birthday and so it was a treat but Shraddha was good at remembering the birthdays and so she knew it was not his birthday. But he immediately then told her it was his dog's birthday and so he is giving treat. She give him a blank look and asked him why his dog is not here. He didn't have reply for that and so alia told her that the dog is with his grandparents and raghav misses him and so he decided to give a treat. She didn't believe that completely but then gave in to their lies. This was the first time she was this happy and enjoying after her father's death. She was smiling fully looking at her crackhead friends. Varun for a second forgot about his cindrella and was mesmerized by Shraddha's beauty. It was his first time watching her smile like this and so he secretly took a photo and was smiling too. Shraddha wished this was her everyday life but it cannot happen but knowing they will have her back no matter what she wanted to forget about her sad reality atleast for now and she did and enjoyed this moment.
Quite a long chapter huh!?
Hope you like it.
Comment and vote 😊