her little secret

After college shraddha went to pick her sister up. Thankfully neither her stepfather was there and nor shanaya. So she did the college work and then dropped her sister to her friend's house. Then she went to the studio for the usual class.
All the time she didn't notice someone was following her.

Their look

Varun was following her all the time.
He followed her till the studio and found out she dances really well. During the class she got a call and from the other side the teacher yells "how many times should i tell you guys to keep your phones on silent"
Thankfully the teacher couldn't see her and she quickly picked it up.
It was her sister.
"Ya baccha why did you call?"
"Shraddhu can i sleep at my friend's house today?"
"Ruhi... Baccha how many times have i told you that you don't need to ask me"
"How can i not you are my didu"
"Acha ok you can... Now I'm kind of busy so we will talk later ok?"
"Ok bye shraddhu... Love you"and she gave a kiss through the phone.
Shraddha laughed and returned the gesture.
After she learned today's dance she tried to do a full song dance. She played the song on her mobile.

She was so into the dance that she didn't even notice Varun watching her from the door.
Varun then realised why he had felt strangely odd that day. That feeling was because of shraddha.
He immediately left with a smile on his face.
After shraddha was done she went to her part time job.
She was finally done with her job but it was already late and all buses were gone and rickshaw was not a safe option and so she decided to walk. It was 15-20 mins walk. As she was walking a car stopped beside her. It was of course varun. He tells her "come i will drop you"
"No it's fine...its not that far anyway...i should not trouble you for that"
"I am anyways going in the same direction so i can drop you it's not a problem"
She hesitated for a few minutes but finally gave in. There was a good awkward silence for 5 minutes but finally varun decided to speak up.
"Um...so how is college life so far?"
"Um it's not bad"
"Hmm that's nice."
Again there was silence. Then again varun asked "By the way do you want to eat ice-cream because it's so hot...an ice-cream will be good... Don't you think"
"Um i would love to but my sister is alone so maybe another time"
He knew she is lying.
"But your sister has gone for a night out right!?"
Shraddha turned to him suspiciously.
"How do you know my sister has gone for a night out?"
Oh shit! Varun thought.
"Um... I just guessed... Because you know its a weekend and mostly everyone goes for night out during weekends so i just thought you sister must have also gone because my sister has too"
"Oh... Hmm i guess then it's understandable"
"Ya...so ice-cream?"
"Um sure"
He turned to the nearest ice-cream Parlour and they got down the car.
Shraddha took chocolate chip flavour and varun took butter scotch.
Before shraddha could pay Varun already payed the money. Shraddha argued with him but he however convinced her that it was his treat.
Shraddha loved ice-creams... She liked every flavour but chocolate was her favourite.
While they were sitting and the nearest park while watching the stars shraddha was secretly looking at Varun's ice-cream.
Whenever varun turned to her side she immediately looked up.
But after few attempts varun caught shraddha looking at his ice-cream. She sheepishly smiled at him.
"Do you want a taste?"
"No it's fine"
"You can have it... I'm not much fan of ice-cream" of course he was but he can sacrifice it for her. He didn't know why though... He never let anyone have his food but he was keen on sharing it with shraddha.
When Shraddha took a bite her face was like a little child when he or she gets a new toy.
Varun found it very cute. After they were done they were just sitting and star gazing.
"It's so beautiful" Shraddha exclaimed.
Her face shining due to the moon's light falling on her face.
Varun looked at her and was mesmerized. "It truly is."
So sorry guys for not uploading the chapters on time.
So did you like this chapter?
If you did so please vote and comment.
Also i saw my book is in #2 under the tag VarShra... Thank you for supporting and please do keep supporting.
😊