Breach

"You will pay for this" Caraerian answered in anger.
       "Your forces are finished what can you possibly do" Bo smirked
      "I have all the Beskar I need and now I'll leave this pitiful planet and create a new army with the remnant" right after she said that's whole group of Star destroyers came out of the nearby bases and were beginning to leave the planet.

    "Quickly we can jam there hyperdrive calculators so they can't make any jumps" I told Bo        "I'll signal for my ship to pick us up, Caraerian's signal is coming from that super Star destroyer orbiting the planet we have to capture her" we ...

      "I'll signal for my ship to pick us up, Caraerian's signal is coming from that super Star destroyer orbiting the planet we have to capture her" we flew down towards the ground awaiting Bo Katan's personal Gauntlet fighter and flew into space. We witnessed an intense battle between Imperial forces and Mandalorians on the ground but it was even more intense in space.

Bo used the comms in her ship to try and radio Sabine "Sabine I need you to deploy  the stolen interdictor Star destroyer we have on the Keldabe and activate the gravity well, we can't let any of these ships leave hyperspace

Bo used the comms in her ship to try and radio Sabine "Sabine I need you to deploy the stolen interdictor Star destroyer we have on the Keldabe and activate the gravity well, we can't let any of these ships leave hyperspace.
"On it Bo" Sabine replied. We were flying through an endless battlefield until we reached the super Star destroyer in the distance. Bo targeted the shield gate by destroying the generators on the sides of it so we crashed in.
We entered the main landing bay and broke in. We exited the ship and immediately started getting fired at by storm troopers. We drew our guns and shot at them while we were taking cover behind a large crate. I saw an AT-ST in the distance so I yelled at Bo
                 "Cover me" Bo nodded as she threw a concussion grenade into the crowd of troopers to distract them as I ran to the walker. I climbed into the hatch and  turned the walker on.

I fired upon the rushing troopers and stopped them with the turrets

I fired upon the rushing troopers and stopped them with the turrets. I jumped down and Bo and I ran dow the hallways to get to the command tower, but then I heard a voice in my head.
Turn left. It felt weird I didn't know what came over me and I turned to the left corridor.
"What are you doing" Bo asked confused, "the command tower is the other way"
           "I know but something or someone is telling me to go this way" I couldn't believe I was saying this this was probably just another Sarlacc mind trick but who knows.
             "You better know what your doing!" Bo Katan yelled as she ran after me. The voice grew louder in my head   Go left, Go right. As if we were getting closer until we ended up in the cell block I ran across the hallway and stumbled upon a cell made of pure Beskar. The voice said   open the door.  I turned down the lever and door opened revealing the voice in my head to be Luke Skywalker.