Mandalore

Today was the day Bo Katan would give me my reward, I didn't know what but I felt any gift from the Manda'lor was an honor. I landed back on the planet, and flew on my jetpack to the capitol of Sundari.

The place looks better, more and more citizens were coming back, Bo Katan had called all of the clans back home and they were rebuilding the planet's infrastructure, economy, and society back brick by brick

The place looks better, more and more citizens were coming back, Bo Katan had called all of the clans back home and they were rebuilding the planet's infrastructure, economy, and society back brick by brick. I was at the doorway to the throne room and saw Yorin.
         "Welcome Boba" he said, he was wearing what looked to be some refurbished armor.
           "Armor looks good" I complimented
            "It was my father's Bo gave it to me when she made me the official body guard to the Mandalore she found it for me in Caraerian's wreckage"
            "I'm glad it stayed in the family"
             "He would have wanted you to have it"
             "Thankyou for everything, you saved our people, and I'm forever grateful" he shook my hand in respect. "But don't let me keep you, she's expecting you" he opened the main door.

       I went into the throne room, and saw Bo looking through a large window.
"We did it, now we can live in a time of peace, I've been approached by many different governments and systems trying to ally with us thinking we're gonna take over the galaxy again" she said
"We're safe for now but there are still many threats out there radical clans, businesses trying to buy back the Beskar mines, and the top one is the remnant." I replied
"You're friend Skywalker and his sister Leia approached me about a potential alliance between the New Republic and Mandalore"
"I wouldn't go that far to say friend, but I wouldn't count on the New Republic it looks stable now but then it'll have to deal with the bureaucrats and corrupt governments just like the last one, and I highly doubt Skywalker, his sister, Akbar, and Mothma can hold the fort.
"Well only time can tell. Now onto why I brought you here, follow me." We walked into a large hall, and saw a sight to behold"

            "I'd like you to lead them" she said I turned to look at her in shock, in all my years I've been taught to never be surprised but this is the first I just wanted to be sure this wasn't just another one of the Sarlacc illusions

             "Excuse me"
              "I can't fight anymore I want to be good at something other than war, my people need me. But I'm not blind to Mandalore's enemies these people have lost their clans and are looking for a way to give back to their people. You can take them and take the fight to our enemies." Hearing this there was only one answer to give.
                "I accept" the crowd of Mandalorians cheered. I turned to Bo and said "but first I need to do one more thing."
                 "Of course, you helped me save our people, and we now we prosper. Your father would be proud"  I walked outside toward my ship, and opened the landing ramp, and just as I was about to get in.
                  "Wait!" She said, I turned around and it was Sabine.
                    "Yeah" I asked
                     "I know where you are going, I made you something for when you get there. Hope you like it"
                       "I knew you'd do it, I just didn't know how to ask so I slipped the holo charts into your computer"  I told her, she grinned and I walked into my cockpit and left for my final goodbye.