Bossk

It had been over a year since I had been imprisoned and I felt like I was losing my mind. I was rarely able to go out of my cell but it was only to eat. To pass the time in my cell all I could do was work out, but with that pain in my waist I was minimized to a few exercises. I was beginning to hallucinate I saw Geena, Emma, Dengar, Han Solo, Darth Vader, my father, but the one thing I saw every day was the Sarlacc. Often in my cell my brain would make me see the belly of the Sarlacc, almost every day I would relive the moment where the Sarlacc bit me and feel it all over my body it's teeth and feel like I'm being squeezed by it's tentacles. But the worse part was when I went to sleep often when I dreamed I could see the jungle burning and the village in the background and see Geena and Emma on their knees crying and getting put out of their misery. When I was resting I dreamt I was in my bed on Jartio I could see the beautiful beaches outside where I use to take Emma. Lying right next to me was Geena she was smiling at me not saying anything just looking straight at me then I looked above me it was a storm trooper he yelled at me "wake up" I opened my eyes and I was back in my sell and there was a stormtrooper in front of me, he hit me with his Patton and I fell off my bed and onto the floor. He said "you have a new cell mate" two other storm troopers came in and tazed a Trandoshan as it fell the the ground it crawled up on the bed in front of me and laid down. It looked at me and said in an exhausted voice "Boba" I took a good look at it and recognized it was a person I hadn't seen in a long time it was my old rival Bossk. I then said with a surprised tone "Bossk how did you end up here" he looked at me and said "I was hired by governors in the outer rim to hunt down Imperial Remnants stopping their trade routes but the real question is, what happened to you. Everyone thought you were dead after the Sarlacc, what happened, how did you end up in here" I couldn't pay attention to him talking to me all I was thinking was whether he was real or not if he was a figment of my imagination or a real person so the only thing I could do was ask "are you real?". Bossk looked at me with confusion and said "yeah, why wouldn't I be". I felt reassured and told him "sorry it's just that, when I was in the Sarlacc it Injected me with it's venom causing me to hallucinate but now I am starting to feel more pain in my body that's been getting worse where I sometimes can't even Move." Bossk then asked me while he was fixing his bed "how did you end up here" My eyes began to water because every detail about what had happened the moment I entered the belly of the beast almost six years ago passed through my brain swiftly but enough to relive all of the painful memories that had been made in that time. There was no point in not telling him so I said "right after I escaped the pit I raided Jabba's palace meeting Caraerian and having a confrontation with her that led to me escaping the palace with the last of Jabba's treasures that I spent with Dengar to retire on the planet of Jartio". But right as I was going to continue I saw on the floor the dead bodies of Emma and Geena right in front of me, my eyes began to water I thought that it was real but looking at Bossk not noticing them made me realize that they were mere hallucinations, but the pain they made me feel was to real. I looked back at Bossk to try and ignore the hallucinations and told him "I had a wife and daughter we spent five years in hiding until Caraerian tracked me down and killed Dengar and my Family, I have nothing now, but revenge. And I think you can help me".