Dengar

As I drove across the desert the sun rose above the horizon, I noticed the fuel on the speeder was low as it started to slow down until it completely stoped. I unloaded the credits on the truck and was about to turn on my jet pack until I realized I had used up almost all of my fuel and weapons during the fight. I decided to walk even though the nearest space port would be miles from here so my best chance was to head back to the wreckage of the sail barge for shelter from the sun. As the afternoon came it was hotter than usual and I was feeling it in my body as I was sweating carrying two cases of credits and somehow even though it was extremely cloudy in the sky it was extremely hot. The cooling system in my suit was not working due to the low power. I began to grow tired and dizzy until I finally fell face first into the sand and passed out.

 I woke up in a small hut with my armor off and my waist and leg was covered in bandages and saw my armor right in front of me

I woke up in a small hut with my armor off and my waist and leg was covered in bandages and saw my armor right in front of me . I heard footsteps coming toward the hut so I pulled out my blaster the curtain opened and a voice said "that won't be necessary" I then said "Dengar" he then sat down in front of me and said "yeah, that Sarlacc really did a number on you" I then told him "yeah, how did you find me"? Dengar then opened a bottle of water and handed it to me "here drink this you need to rehydrate" as I took a sip he said "I heard about what happened at the sail barge and came back to see if there was any good loot but all I found was a dead Sarlacc, my missing speeder and you. I was surprised to our biggest employer is dead" I then told "it was a shock for me to, I raided the palace but some imperials got in my way but I managed to escape with some loot but the palace has been reclaimed by the people who originally owned it and it will stay that way" Dengar then said "so that's  what's in the two cases" I chuckled and then elaborated "take the blue case it has 200,000 credits I want you to have it for saving my life" Dengar then rubbed his eye and said "thanks, what are you going to do now" I told him with the most honest response I could give him "my biggest employer is dead and I'm wanted by the empire so I think I'm going to retire Im too tired to chase Solo anymore, I'll just use my money to retire and build a new life and I want you to join me, even before this you have mentored me and helped me and I want to spend the rest of my life with a friend" I could tell Dengar was thinking long and hard until he looked straight at me and said "when I met you you were a young and ambitious man who wanted to continue a long and proud legacy, we have been at this profession for over half our lives making memories and enemies we wish we could forget, making all this money but never use it I think it is time we just leave this life behind and retire this is what I always wanted for myself ever since my first bounty and I know this is what your father wanted for you as well so yeah I'm with you" We shook hands and Dengar said "the weirdest thing happened when you were sleeping" I asked "what" dengar then said as he got up "it was raining today for five hours straight it was the first time I had ever seen rain on the planet, I talked to a traveling merchant and she said it only happens once every one hundred years" dengar left the hut and went to sit at the fire place outside I noticed on the sandy floor outside a small plant was growing it was new and young and I knew from what the high priest told me was that because of me I brought life back to the planet. I woke up early the next day to see the sun rise for the first day of my retirement as I was getting ready to make my arrangements.