Jartio

I came out of hyperspace and was about to do the hardest thing I've ever done in my life, going back to that planet felt like I was putting a knife in my heart, I landed on the mountainside where I fought the rancor almost a two years ago. I walked to the edge of the peak and saw what was once my village.

It was unreal, the Empire had torn down my home

It was unreal, the Empire had torn down my home. I didn't want to fly down so I hiked my way down the mountain I needed to see the extent of what I had done. Whether I cared to admit or not it was my fault, I should have taken that deal, I shouldn't have put there lives at risk. There was only one real way to make this right. I gathered all the bodies I could find and buried them. It took me hours, but I had to do it. I found Dengar's body, his armor was still on practically in tact, I knew it could survive almost anything I shot him there once. I put him in the ground by the Jogan fruit trees which were always his favorite. Then I saw Geena and Emma's bodies. They were charred, and almost completely unrecognizable until I saw some strands of curly hair and I knew it was Emma's. I buried them by the beach which was our favorite place to go and left my necklace with them. There wasn't any words to say to them, all I knew was this was the only way I could make amends.