Kamino

We were entering the atmosphere of Kamino, seeing the heavy rains brought back memories of when I grew up there, seeing how the rain never stopped, I had taken every opportunity to go with my Dad on missions to see anything other than rain. We landed on the platform and   Bossk carried me inside, a Kaminoan walked toward us and said "who is this" Bossk took off my helmet saw it's the prime Minister of Kamino Lama Su he said "Boba", I replied "yes, I'm dying I need your help". He looked at me worried and said "of course We'll take you to the medical bay and see what is wrong" while we were walking I told him about the Sarlacc pit and my family until we finally reached the medical area and Bossk laid me down on the bed Bossk answered "we tried bacta fluid and it only had a short term affect" a Kaminoan used a scanner on me and put a hologram of my body she said "the Sarlacc venom has spread from your waist to your entire body, especially your brain" I answered "it's been giving me hallucinations, but why has it taken five years for me to begin to feel the affect" She answered " Sarlacc venom spreads very slowly but it affects the body gradually decaying your cells which would make anyone want to escape the Sarlacc but some of the venom give you hallucinations so they can calm you down so you remain calm while killing you, but we can attempt to remove some of the venom but it is very risky, it's spread so far that we might not get all of it out of your body, and there is a catch, we can't put you to sleep during this operation" I asked "why" she said "what the Sarlacc does it injects it's venom into you and then incapacitates you by putting you into dream induced comma with the venom that goes into your brain, so if we were to put you to sleep you would probably enter a deep coma and we wouldn't be able to wake you up. You're lucky you have been able to sleep and wake up again for five years even we don't know how that's possible anyone else would have just went into a comma" I told her "okay" I watched as the Medical team walked in with syringes and a large cube device. The head medic came in and said "we are going to drain the Sarlacc venom from your body intravenously with these tubes, all I need you to do is to stay awake." I told her "alright let's get this over with". The head Medic waved her hand and the group of medics injected the needles into the veins on my arms and legs. The medics then pressed the button on the machine and saw as a green liquid come out of my body and into the tube, I felt my life force was being drained out of me. I felt that I couldn't breath, The venom was draining fast, and I was surprised the amount of venom that that was inside of me, the head medic then said "we drained almost all of the venom but you have lost a lot of blood in the process, so we will give you more blood"  the medics pressed the button on the machine then blood came through the tubes and into my body, I felt like I was being stuffed, but it felt better than the venom being taken out. After 3 hours the head medic said "the operation is over we will run a test in the morning to see how you are doing for now rest here" I told the Medic "thankyou" as she left the medical room. I went to sleep but there was no nightmare I woke up and felt a lot stronger than I had been in a long time I had a good rest that night so I felt a lot happier. The door opened and Lama Su walked in. He said "good morning Boba how are you feeling" I smiled and said "healthier" he smiled and said "good, could you walk with me" I got up from my bed and walked with him and got to see the the place I grew up in, the shiny white hallways that I ran along brought memories, I looked across the balcony and saw the thousands of cloning vats but they were empty. Lama turned around and walked toward me and said "we ran tests on you over night and determined you will be alright, we took out almost all of the Sarlacc venom however there is still some in your brain, we can't remove because the procedure will very likely kill you, the venom won't be fatal but you still might experience hallucinations but not as bad as before". I asked "thank you for your help, but why are the vats empty". He said in a sad tone "I'm afraid we have ceased cloning operations for over twenty years" I was shocked by the news because I thought the Empire would want the greatest army I asked "why" he answered "as you know cloning was very expensive procedure and by the time of the Empire Emperor Palpatine ordered us to cease cloning with the DNA of Jango Fett and gave us other cheaper candidates they were promising but couldn't match your father, most of the clones of Fett died some are still alive I think we are done cloning, we gave you the last of Jango Fett's blood during the operation". I told him "why do I still look young even though I am my father's age" he was silent and opened a door, I walked in and saw five clone vats that were empty he said "you're father asked for an unaltered clone, but without any preservative or chemical agents added into the clone it dies extremely fast. We started with one unaltered clone it died, we went through four unaltered clones that died of old age right when we took them out of the tanks, until we tried a preservative agent to your DNA that is keeping you alive, we don't know how long you will live but we estimated over two hundred years" I was in shock thinking of how I'm going to outlive almost everyone I know, and that there is only one quick way out, I die by my own hand or someone else's. We walked back to Bossk's room and Lama Su asked me "what will you do now" I hadn't really thought that far and it made me realize something even more clearly in my head that my Family is dead and so is my best friend, I have nowhere to go and the only thing I have now is to kill Caraerian. We walked toward Bossk's room and Su said "of all of the clones we have produced, you have been the greatest clone exceeding all of our expectations, becoming the greatest bounty hunter in the Galaxy I'm sure your father would be proud." I went to get Bossk and and told Su "I think we should be going, thank you for your help, we got a long trip ahead of us"