Cloud City

As I entered slave one with captain solo in the cargo hold I watched on the scanner as the princess and the Wookiee were trying to shoot at me I thought to myself how they truly cared for him how she kissed him before solo was frozen and how Solo said goodbye to the Wookiee and told him to take care of the princess. I envied Solo, the fact how he had someone who cared about him, I then remembered how I once had that and how I would give anything to have it again.  I then snapped out of my false hope and hit the hyperdrive to Tattoine. I then went down into the cargo hold while the ship was going through hyperspace and went to see captain Solo. I didn't really get to look at him before but know I see how vulnerable he is I could flick a switch right now to stop his heartbeat if I wanted to. If I did that Jabba would pay a smaller price but I now realize if I keep him alive Jabba will kill him in a much more satisfying way I ever could. I then went back into the cockpit  I then looked at the seat next to me and  thought how I once sat there when I use to go with my father on missions and to hunt bounty's in the outer rim. I then realized I'm sitting where my father sat, I wonder if he would be proud of what I've done, how I have hunted down the galaxies's most wanted, how I have become the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy as he once was.  I turned away from the seat and looked as I was coming out of hyperspace and saw the desert wasteland of Tattoine.