An unlikely ally

He was wearing an X Wing uniform with the sleeves cut off, the inside of his cell was very hot so I couldn't blame him. For a second I thought it was a mind trick but it was him, Luke Skywalker.
"Boba Fett?" The young Jedi asked in confusion I only saw him two times once when he entered Jabba's palace, and second when I fought him on the sail barge. But I never got a good look at him he was shorter than I expected he wasn't Jawa sized but he was definitely shorter than his father. "How could I speak to you through the force, you're not force sensitive?"
"Long story, wha-" I tried to ask

"What are you doing here" Bo interrupted
The young Jedi got up from his bed and stretched.
" I was originally doing a reconnaissance mission in the outer rim to try and get to the bottom of Caraerian's operations but ended up captured."
"Doesn't sound like something a Jedi master would do" Bo asked
"It was more willingly I needed to get captured in order to find Lumiya I've been waiting for the perfect time to bust out but now is the time"
"Well I'm glad we're making friends but we have a planet to save, Caraerian is trying to steal Mandalore's entire supply of Beskar and reunite with the remnant we're here to stop her" I interrupted
                  "I'll help you two, but I need my Droid and my lightsaber stashed in Caraerian's collection room I can't fight Lumiya with just my bare hands"  me and Bo looked at each other and nodded towards Luke in  agreement. We then ran down the hall into the droid room, then we saw an astromech with a restraining bolt on, Skywalker took it off and was trying to turn it on.

 We then ran down the hall into the droid room, then we saw an astromech with a restraining bolt on, Skywalker took it off and was trying to turn it on

"Artoo?" As he tried to unplug the restraining cable. "Artoo can you read me"
The droid turned on and began to beep in excitement "yes it's me we have to get out of here" it beeped again in confusion "yeah I thought he was dead too, and her it's so strange" Me and Bo looked at each other in confusion "I'll explain later cause we have to hurry" the droid traveled towards a computer terminal and plugged in its scomp link. After a series of twisting and turning the link in the terminal the droid unplugged and beeped in assurance as it went down the hallway out of the cell block. "Follow him he seems to know where he's going". We ran down the hallway trying to keep a low profile from the guards, as if two Mandalorians and a Jedi could keep a low profile. We were about to shoot the guards in front of Caraerian's collection room until the astromech got in from of the them.
                   "Hey! You don't look Imperial issued astromech, I need to see some ID" on of the guards said as he pointed the gun at the blue droid, the droid then proceeded to shock both of the storm troopers making them unconscious. It then proceeded to try and bypass the computer terminal to open the door.
                   "Is that the same astromech from the Clone Wars the Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker used?" Bo Katan asked, I had forgotten how important her involvement in the Clone Wars was especially with Jedi.
                    "Yup" the young Jedi replied
                     "Figures, that droid is as crazy as he is brave" the door opened and inside a group of storm troopers were about to draw their guns until me and Bo shot at them and the Jedi pushed the rest towards the wall knocking them unconscious. With the threats inside the collection room neutralized, Skywalker was roaming the room looking for his lightsaber.
"Where is it?" He said. The room was huge it contained things from early history dating back thousands of years ago. Caraerian's background in archeology amassed a large collection of artifacts belonging to Jedi, Sith, Hutts, bounty hunters, Chiss and especially Mandalorian artifacts. There wasn't enough time to search the whole room but a certain object caught Bo Katan's attention.
"These are ancient Mandalorian pistols the handle is Mande from Mythosaur bones and the magazine is equipped with Beskar Bullets, from a More ancient age before blasters were invented. She broke the glass and took them out and held them in her hands. They looked brand new and had beautiful craftsmanship on the gun.