Hyperspace

I was loading the stolen imperial ship with goods the Kaminoans gave us, it was raining outside so we had to hurry so I asked Bossk to speed up the loading, Lama Su walked outside carrying a large sized box. He said "good luck on your travels Boba here is something you might need, we kept it for over thirty years it's former owner would want you to have it, goodbye". I shook his hand and said "thank you for everything" I waked back into the ship and left the planet. Bossk was in the cockpit and asked "where to now" I answered "if were going to go after Caraerian we are going to need something better than this piece of junk, we are going to need slave 1." Bossk turned around to look at me and asked "where is it and how do you expect it to still be there" I answered "I left it on Coruscant on level 1325. I left it in the hands of a Toyderian named Lazrin, Hes owns a junkyard, I gave him enough credits to look after the ship, if we have the Slave 1 we can go after her". Bossk nodded his head and went into hyperspace. While Bossk was flying the ship I opened the crate Su gave me. Inside was, missiles, and a cable. Along with crushgaunt hand armor made of durasteel, which can allow me to hold lightsabers, which can help against Lumiya's light whip along with me being able to crush almost anything with the hand armor. The crate also contained an Amban sniper Rifle with an engraving on the hilt J.F, Jango Fett along with some broken pieces of my father's armor. Finally I took out some oxygen capsules I found in the case I ever needed to go out into space. I took off my helmet and plugged in the oxygen capsules inside my helmet. I looked down upon the scarred helmet and saw my father's legacy in my hands, I looked up and I was in a dark cave and I could see a small boy in blue clothes he had a hand full of dirt that he was dropping onto a large pile, he walked out of the cave with his head down crying but when he saw the sun he raised his head and stopped crying I then realized I was on the planet Geonosis and that small boy was me the day I buried my father. Tears ran down my face looking back at the past I was gripping the Mandalorian necklace that my father gave until suddenly, I felt a hand touch my shoulder I turned around and saw Bossk, I was back on the ship. Bossk said to me "the hallucinations again" to hide my tears I put my helmet back on and said "yes" Bossk nodded his head and said "come to the cockpit, were coming out of hyperspace".