12

Jimin's cock was rock hard inside his boxers but he wanted to pleasure  his mate. Without wasting his time, Jimin brought his face closer to  Jin's slick and inhaled the scent.

"Fuck, you smell like  heaven." Jimin muttered before licking a long stripe from the bottom of  the hole to the top. Jin moaned loudly and gripped on the bedsheets  tightly by having his mate tasting him.

"N-No, it hurts alpha."  Jin said and clutched on his cock which he felt like was going to  explode. Jimin was not bothered by his mate's cries, and he used his  thumb to spread the hole. Jimin stuck his tongue out and moaned when he  inserted his tongue inside the slick.

He loved how sweet Jin  tasted and by getting greedy, Jimin started to slurp the sweet juice  like his energy drink. Jin was bucking his hips up and arching his back  by feeling Jimin's tongue inside him.

He didn't know what he was doing, but he felt intense pleasure which his husband was giving to him.

"I-I am going to pee,  Alpha." Jin shouted and soon he felt like he was going to die. Jin  moaned incoherently and spurt his hot seeds for the first time.

Jimin was busy in eating Jin's ass out and he was greedily swallowing all the slick that was pooling from his ass. Jin was tired and his legs gave out already. But soon he got hard when an another wave hit it off.

Jimin reached his hands over Jin's nipples without withdrawing his tongue from Jin's ass. Jin bit his lips tightly and he could taste his own blood by the force. Jimin pinched those nipples making Jin to moan every time by the pleasure.

After getting satisfied, Jimin got up and looked above to see his mate breathing and panting heavily. His eyes wandered over the Jin's cum that was on his belly. He licked his lips before licking away all the cum making Jin to cry in pleasure.

Jin wasn't feeling shameful anymore, and he was already having his legs spread wider for his alpha to see.

"You are so good, omega. My little omega." Jimin spoke softly making Jin to squeal happily. His omega was happy that they could make their Alpha proud. He wanted to be a good omega for his Alpha.

Jin blushed when he saw Jimin ripping his shorts away and letting his omega to see how hard he was. Jimin smirked by seeing Jin closing his eyes since the cock did something to his virgin body.

"Someone's shy, muffin." Jimin cooed and pinched Jin's cheeks who whined by the action. Jimin growled when he once again smelled the sweet slick. He looked at his omega who started to have pain by the another wave. He knew that heats usually lasts for three days. But Jimin was here to take care of Jin and without wasting time, Jimin spread Jin's legs wider to settle inbetween.

Jin was arching his back and controlling himself from not crying. Jimin was sucking his nipple and letting him from the distraction. Jimin moved from one nipple to the other and licked around the pink bud. He teasingly bit lightly before sucking it with his tongue.

Jin's eyes widened when he felt something poking on his ass. He looked down at his mate who was sucking his collar bone and his manhood was right at his hole.

"N-No, w-what are you doing alpha?" Jin shook his head and he didn't know what his mate was going to do. Though his omega had already submitted to his alpha, his real self wasn't aware of such things.

Jimin who was busy in marking all over Jin's body, looked up and cupped Jin's sweaty face.

"Do you want the pain to go away or not, muffin?" Jimin asked sweetly while licking along the sharp jawline of his mate's face. He was getting addicted to Jin and he wanted more. But he knew that alpha's dick was bigger compared to omega's and Jin would be in pain for sometime.

"I-I, yes. But I am scared, Alpha." Jimin softly wiped the precious tears and kissed the chubby cheeks.

"Shh baby, I will make it stop. Trust your Alpha." Jimin tried his best to comfort his mate but Jin was not going to stay calm.

"W-Why don't you tell me what to do? You are hurting me." Jin shook his head in denial and wanted to hide somewhere. He felt embarrassed to stay naked infront of his mate.

Jin sniffled his cries and wiped his runny nose with back of his palm making Jimin to chuckle.

"We are doing mating, Jin. Only I can make the pain to go away. I am going to claim you and I want to be inside you for that." Jin remembered his father's words who told him to obey his alpha and allow him to do anything. He had learned that heats were painful, but after his mate's touch and kisses he didn't feel pain anymore.

"W-Where do you want to be inside?" This was time for Jimin to blush by the question. It was Jimin's first time too but he had seen many videos and read books of the mating process.

"I-Inside you, muffin. Your ass." Jin was shocked and he tried to push away the alpha who was trying to kill him. No way that he could allow Jimin to tear him into two parts. But Jimin was controlling his alpha who was urging him to mate.

Jin once again felt his another wave hitting making him cry in pain.

"Shhh~ I am here, baby."Jin heard his mate saying and he looked up to see him claiming his lips. Though Jin didn't know how to kiss before, now after some time he found the  rhythm and started to play with his tongue that was sucking the omega.

"Ahh no, you are making  it worse." Jin whined when he felt Jimin touching his dick and pumping up and  down.

"He is trying to kill me." Jin thought and flinched when he heard a growl coming  from his mate. He looked up to see Jimin having a monotone glance.

"Who am I to you,  omega?" Jin's omega whimpered by hearing the alpha's voice. He mewled lowly  when he felt the alpha grabbing his chin and looking at him.

"A-Alpha!" Jin whispered  and heard his wolf howling happily.

He had read the book that father Taehyung gave him few days before. It had some weird boys picture where they  were doing the exact same thing what Jin's mate and him were doing now.

To be exact, Taehyung knew that Jin was new to all this. And he didn't want Jimin to terrify his mate. That's the reason why Tae had given him some porno magazines where the two boys consummate each other.

It had Yaoi as the  title, and Jin was not sure if it was going to happen for him just like the  book. It talked about lust and shameless. He feel like his heat was turning him needy and his lust had taken over his pride.

Jin was thankful that  father Taehyung atleast gave him some idea how mating would be. But he can't  allow Jimin to enter inside him just like in the book.

But his omega was telling me to obey and submit to the alpha.