18

"Alpha when are we leaving?"

Kim Seokjin and Park Jimin were on their second week in honeymoon and totally enjoying their time in the island. They both had gone for strolling, and night walk to watch the stargaze. It was peaceful, and they both were getting to know more about each other.

Right now, Seokjin and Jimin were sitting in the bathtub, with Seokjin cockwarming his Alpha. Park Jimin was softly cleaning his omega who was having his back against his chest. He loved every second he spent with Seokjin. He was a perfect omega who was obedient and bubbly. They both didn't know how did time run fast.

"Why? Are you not enjoying here?" Park Jimin softly placed a kiss on Jin's broad shoulders, before reaching his hand for his omega's cock which was semi-hard.

Kim Seokjin jumped a little but his action made him moan when he felt Jimin's cock thrusting inside his puffy hole. He bit his lips sexily and placed his shaky hands over his alpha's which were softly jerking his cock off.

"I-I love it here, Alpha. B-But Yoongi~" Seokjin's mouth

"Stop thinking about your brother when my cock is inside you, Seokjin~" Jin softly growled and bit lightly on Jin's neck in a warning making the other to giggle cutely.

"Okay, Okay. I am sorry~" Jin whispered and soon the Jinmin couple found themselves playing with bubbles and cleaning themselves after one round of love making session.

Jimin proudly carried his mate in his arms who was playing with his alpha's wet hair. He dropped Seokjin on the bed before taking the towel to dry his mate's hair.

Never in his life did Jimin thought that he would get married. And especially to a beautiful omega like Seokjin. His alpha howled happily by seeing the marks on his mate's flawless skin.

'Mine~' His alpha preened proudly while helping Seokjin to get ready. And the same thoughts were running inside Jin's head too.

He had spent his entire life inside his home under his parent's care. He was oblivious to the outside world. And he expected some bad big Alpha to mate him. But not the handsome and sexiest alpha he had ever seen.

Park Jimin, a perfect mate who took care of Jin's every needs and fed him to stomach full. Jin remembered how he and Yoongi had starved for days when their parents were running out of money. He was thankful to his parents who had made sure their safety for all these years. He was happy that he was in good hands right now.

"Alpha, is Yoongi doing okay?" Jimin who was busy in buttoning Seokjin's shirt halted his actions to look at those alpaca eyes. Seokjin almost felt like he was blind by seeing the crescent smile on his mate's face.

"You worry too much, pumpkin~ Your brother is under Jungkook's care. So stop putting your brain into thoughts." Jimin softly pinched Jin's nipple through the shirt by earning a moan from the plump lips.

"It's just that, I found him speaking to strangers. And you have told me that it was bad." A proud smile played on Jimin's lips by hearing his mate listening to his words. His alpha purred by seeing that their omega was obeying them.

"You can trust Jungkook with Yoongi. I can see them getting together well. Now stop pouting because you are tempting me~"

Park Jimin leaned to kiss those plump lips which looked so cute with the pout. Jin giggled through the kiss and soon circled his hands around his mate's neck and legs around the perky ass of Jimin. Seokjin pulled his alpha to him and gave him a passionate kiss by letting their tongues enter their cavern with saliva drooling in his chin.

Jimin growled when he smelt the slick leaking from Jin's hole. He knew that dressing up would be waste, and so Jimin didn't put any underwear for his omega. Jin was only in his shirt that was hanging low in one side exposing his broad shoulder where a beautiful mark was shining in his neck.

Park Seokjin looked like a masterpiece in Jimin's eyes. And they both wished this honeymoon phase would never end.

But everything has an ending because it's always a new beginning. So the Jinmin couple found themselves back in their private plane to their home. Park Seokjin was having his head rested on his mate's shoulders who had secured his arms around him.

Park Jimin looked at his mate with concerned eyes when he felt his omega sniffling his sobs.

"Pumpkin~Are you okay? Why are you crying?" Seokjin wiped his tears off and hugged his mate's arms tightly by shaking his head.

"I-I am so happy, Alpha~ I-I will just miss this place." Just when Jimin thought his mate could get no cute anymore. Jin was looking adorably beautiful with pout and innocent thoughts. Although Jimin had done some not so innocent things, deep inside Seokjin was a pure and innocent omega.

"We will come back whenever you want, Pumpkin~"

"Really!!" Jin exclaimed happily with wide alpaca eyes making Jimin to pinch that cute nose and give eskimo kisses.

"Yes, anything for my mate~" Jimin whispered before pulling Seokjin for a kiss to which the omega easily opened his mouth to allow his mate to dominate him. The newly mated couple were on their way and they couldn't get enough of each other.

Since they are mated recently, they would find difficult to control their hormones. And so Jin suddenly remembered about his brother Yoongi who was also going to stay with them in the same house.

"A-Alpha~" Jin mumbled between his kisses when Jimin was busy in trailing his tongue all over his mate's neck and leaving purple marks possessively. A soft hum from his mate was enough for Jin to gather courage to confess his thoughts.

"H-How about we don't do this in our house?" Jimin who was busy in marking his omega growled lowly in a warning that he didn't like the idea. How could Jin expect his alpha to not touch what was his.

With lust filled eyes, Jimin leaned back and cupped Jin's chubby cheeks to see whether the other was joking around.

"Why so?" Park Seokjin gulped hard by the intense look from his alpha. But he needed to do this for the sake of his brother.

"Y-Yoongi is with us, Alpha~ W-What if he sees us? I don't want him to see us like this close." Park Jimin tried so hard to control his anger. Because he don't think he could keep his hands off of his mate. But he also understood that his omega had a point.

"Okay, pumpkin. I respect your decision and I won't touch you in his presence. But you can't stop me in nights. I want you in our bed every night~ Got it?" Jimin whispered lowly while licking the shell of Jin's ears making the other whine by the action.

Jin's grip on his alpha tightened and he could feel his slick leaking out of his hole. Jimin growled possessively when he smelt his mate. And Park Seokjin knew that his mate was going to ruin his little innocence that he was saving up from the trip.