Visit

{Canada's POV}
Me and Aussie were walking back towards Ame's territory. Aussie kept almost dozing back to sleep so I decided to carry him, piggyback style. He carried my rifle and fell asleep.

When we arrived, I put him down and he opened his eyes instantly because he's a light sleeper. He yawned and gave me the rifle.

-Were you able to sleep a bit? I asked and started walking towards the lab.

Aussie nodded and stretch and walked next to me like normal. Luckily, it's spring for Ame's territory so Aussie felt a bit more at ease while walking since he is not really a cold county, but he can take the coldness since me, Ame, father and mom are kinda a cold county.

When we arrived, we almost didn't spotted it because somehow, moss covered it.

-How can moss cover something metal? Aussie asked and bend down to remove it. Ah, they can't. The moss was fake.

-I know, it's impossible for the moss to do that.

-Well, it can grow on it, but it only gets stuck on it if there are some pollens or bird waste. Aussie corrected me and tried to open the door.

-It won't budge? I asked and bend down next to him to observe it.

-Yeah.

I touched the metal and it was cold, not very surprising. My fingers went down to the knob to open it but I could feel a block of ice stopping it to move.

-Got a knife? I asked and turned to him.

He took out a knife from his pocket and gave it to me. I hold it and instantly knew that it was US Navy knife.

-Where did you get this? I asked and planted it between the metal and ice and started to cut off the ice.

-Found it when I was looking at Ame's body. He shrugged and looked at me. Why?

-Just wondering. I opened the metal door and handed the knife back to Aussie.

I got inside and took out my phone to use the flashlight. Aussie climbed down as well and we looked around. He flipped a random switch nearby to turn on the lights but it didn't work.

-Wrong switch? He asked and I shrugged.

-Maybe. Or, he didn't pay his bills.

I started to walk and we looked in every single room. We didn't found Ame and there was one room left, the room was where we had the big fight. I walked over there slowly and Aussie followed me behind.

-Come out, come out wherever you are~

Me and Aussie stopped at the noise and we took a glance at each other then back to the room. We walked towards there slowly with trembling legs. I took a deep breath to calm myself down and it worked. Aussie did the same but it did nothing to him.

I stopped next to the open door and took a glance at Aussie and he was really scared and gripping my sleeve.

-It's fine, everything will be fine. I whispered and he glared at me.

-How do you know that?! He whispered back.

-Because we're countries, we're strong.

-Yeah but Ame can really fight once he gets mad.

-Then we won't make him mad!

He kept quiet and stop looking at me so I turned back to the door. I entered and was greeted by Ame jumping onto me with a knife. I fell down on the floor and let the gun go. I grabbed his wrist that had the knife and grabbed his other wrist that tried to choke me.

-Grab the gun... And shoot! I ordered while trying to push him off and looked at Aussie.

He grabbed it and shoot his arm. He growled but didn't let go.

-Again!

He did it again and this time he rolled to the side. I got up and looked at him.

-What do we do about him? Aussie asked and I sighed.

-Just watch him, make sure he doesn't go anywhere and try to attack me.

Aussie nodded and I entered the room. This room was the only room that had some lights in it. I looked around and walked towards a desk. I looked at it, flipping through some files and looking under some books if it had anything. I sighed when I found nothing and I looked at the light that was beside me. An object was giving light so I touched it.

Instantly, my ears were ringing and I was getting dizzy. I heard Aussie calling me but I couldn't turn my head to face him. My legs trembled and I fall on my knees. I caught myself by being on all fours and I was breathing heavily. My arms started to tremble and loosing it's force. I fell face first on the floor and closed my eyes.

{Aussie's POV}
I watched and didn't know what to do. I tried calling him but he didn't hear me. I knew if I went towards him, Ame will run out and I would've lost him and he might run towards Ukraine and NZ.

I heard a chuckle coming from Ame so I turned back at him and pointed the gun at his head.

-He shouldn't have done that. Idiot. He whispered and looked at Nada.

-What do you mean? I asked and was ready to pull the trigger if I had to.

-That's the necklace, the object that he touched. I learned to never touch it with bare hands if it doesn't recognize your handprint.

-And how were you able to get back up?

-By fighting him until he gives up and let me go.

-Who's "he"?

{Ukraine's POV}
Ace barked loudly when I was doing the dishes. Me and New Zealand, who was standing next to me to chat a bit, looked at Ace. He was looking out at the window and had his ears down and was growling.

-What is it? I asked and wiped my hands when I was done.

Ace didn't answer and ran towards the door and opened it with his paws and started to run.

-Ace! I called out and wore my shoes and ran off with the house key.

{Author's note}
Now, I know what you're wondering, when in the world is the fluff?!

Don't worry, it's coming~