[ r e s t ]

Hello lovely humans;

This makes my heart ache, but I know it is time. 

Thank you for your endless support and love for me and my writing — especially for Fantasy.  The past few months, I have been pondering whether this is the right decision for me.  I realize I have been waiting for "something" to happen, to give me an excuse to move on from wattpad. 

The only thing stopping me is myself.

This is the end of Fantasy, but it is not the end of my writing.  I will be writing exclusively on archive of our own and twitter.  The direction of my writing fits these communities better than this one.  I like that I can engage more with others on twitter (and cater my following in ways that make me comfortable), and I like that ao3 is more inclusive of lgbtqia+ voices.

With that said, I am so so grateful for each of you.  You all have given me confidence in my writing.  You lifted my spirits when I was down, and you have been with me since the very beginning.  There are a few of you that have literally been with me since the first few chapters of Just Ash, which is WILD to me. 

I hope some of you will follow me to ao3 and twt (18+).  I know some of you will not.  In either case, I wish you the very best. 

Stay safe, drink water, smile when you can. 

I purple you!

xo K