roommates

Tags:  Smut! (one of these days I'm gonna post a story without smut and I will just omit the tag and y'all will overlook it and hate me for it, muahahahehe) Jungkook x Taehyung x Reader, AAAAAAAND THEY WERE ROOMMATES! this is mostly smut lol like 75% smut, minimal feelings, but it's still kinda cute (at least I think so), lots of voyeurism/exhibitionism because it's ME! also, toys are used, come is eaten — party party yeah

Word Count: 5632

Maybe you should have listened to Namjoon

You would rather eat your own arm than tell him that, but here you were.  It all started in the summer, right before the fall semester began.  You never had the best of luck with roommates, but your most recent endeavor was definitely the worst.  The girl was a friend of a friend of a friend, and she had said she was quiet, tidy, and chill.

Well, she was a liar.

And you would have gladly set her pants on fire.

Almost every night she had a people over.  It was never the same group, but they were always obnoxious.  They would smoke in the living room, leave empty bottles and can everywhere, and god they always smelled so bad.

How could a human with a perfectly functional shower smell so bad?!

Anyway, thank god that apartment complex's lease was only for six months.  When it was up you moved out faster than you thought yourself capable, even before you had another arrangement lined up. 

For a while you couch surfed.  Namjoon's couch was the comfiest and most welcoming, even though he was your frenemy of sorts.  You two were in the same cohort, both researching under the same supervisor and competing for the title of teacher's pet.  You knew getting your PhD would be stressful.  Having someone as brilliant as Namjoon working against you did not help.

But outside of academia, Namjoon was really fucking great.  After a day of bickering over manuscripts and nitpicking drafts, you two could go out for drinks and pretend you were completely different people outside of school.

He cared about you and you cared about him. 

Which is why he thought you putting out an ad for a roommate was a bad idea.

"Don't do that to yourself.  There are some real crazies out there, and putting an ISO on craigslist is like a crazy person beacon.  Like Batman.  Except instead of a bat, you're shining a straight jacket into the sky.  They'll swarm like moths.  CRAZED MOTHS."

"Namjoon.  Please shut up."

You ignored his warning and put out an ad, and Namjoon was right. The battalion of startling emails was expected.  But, they weren't hard to weed through.  Eventually you had a few interviews set up – in very safe, public places, mind you – and you crossed your fingers at least one of them would be roommate material.