Luke Patterson

Alex's little sister

just to clear some things up:

(since you're Alex's little sister, your last name in this is Mercer)

(takes place back in the 90's when the boys were still alive)

(e/c means your eye color)

Y/n pov:

Luke and I have been dating for a few months now. We met when I first decided to join Alex on his band rehearsal and I bet Reggie, Luke and Bobby. And me and Luke just instantly clicked. Of course Alex has always told me that I couldn't date his friends because, firstly, he thinks it would be weird and awkward and besides, his band mates were off limits. 

But without caring, me and Luke have been sneaking out and going on dates without Alex's knowledge. We have been dating for about three months now so were basically the power couple and everyone knew about us. Except for Alex, obviously. Reggie and Bobby found out about our relationship almost immediately but they've sworn to secrecy that they will not tell anything to anyone. If Alex found out, he would kill us.

Me and Luke were laying on my bed, cuddled up to one another. Me laying on top of him, I could hear his heartbeat and it surprisingly calmed me. I felt like falling asleep. Luke was rubbing my back, drawing shapes on it with his hand. 

He let out a long sigh, which caused me to look up at him. "Whatcha thinking?" I smiled. 

He looked down at me and his beautiful hazel eyes locked with my e/c ones. His face warmed my heart: "When are you going to tell him about us?" he asked me, dead serious as his smile slowly dropped.

 "Soon" I whispered just loud enough for him to hear. 

"I'm serious y/n" he said, beginning to sit up. He ruffled his hair: "I feel bad for lying. Alex is my best mate"

I sat up as well, taking his hand in mine. "Do we really have to tell him?"

"We need to y/n. You know we do" he shrugged. I laid my head on his shoulder and his hand found its way to my waist. "It's been almost three months" he sighed.

I buried my head deep into his chest. "Okay, I guess you're right." I looked up and planted a soft kiss on his lips. "We'll tell him as soon as he gets home. But if we get killed, it's on you baby boy"

"Fine by me" he smirked as he leaned down to give me another kiss.

------

After a few hours, we heard the door click, followed by footsteps. Luke and I were already sitting on the couch, knowing that Alex would found his way to us eventually. We sat close to each other and I laid my head on Luke's shoulder, thinking it would give something away.

He walked over to the living room where we were sitting. "Hey guys, what are you two doing?" he shrugged.

I tried to pull a smile for him. "Oh nothing, just uh, talking with Luke here." Alex nodded his head slowly at my comment, unsure of what was going on.

Luke looked at me before speaking up. "Alex, we've been lying to you"

Alex's smile quickly changed from confusion to slight anger. "Lying to me about what?"

"Well technically we haven't been lying. We just have been hiding something from you" I blurted out as my face turned bright red.

"And what is that something?" he asked us again.

Luke slowly reached for my hand and interlocked my fingers with his. I looked down at our hands before looking up at Alex again. His eyes widened: "Whoa- wait. Are you two..."

I nodded my head and Luke tightened his hold of my hand, assuring me that it was okay. Alex shook his head in confusion: "How long has this been going on?"

"About three months" Luke said. He nodded and looked down, trying to avoid Alex's gaze.

I stood up from the couch, facing Alex. "Alex, we're sorry for hiding our relationship from you for this long. And I know you said that I can't date any of your band mates because it would be weird but you need to know that I love Luke. And I'm really happy with him. You don't get to say who I should date because that's my decision to make"

Luke stood up as well, staring at me with a big smile on his face. He noticed my bold face tuning into fear in seconds as I tried to capture Alex's reaction and he took my hand in his again. We watched Alex's angry expression turn into a smile. He let out a snort. "Took you long enough"

I ruffled my eyebrows at him, confused. "What?"

"You knew?" Luke stepped in.

"Yeah. Reggie told me yesterday" he smiled. I let out a sigh of relief. "So you're not mad?"

"Oh I was furious!" he laughed. I looked down on the ground but soon I felt Alex wrap his arms around me and pull me in for a hug. "But then I started thinking. And I'm glad that you're dating Luke instead of some random gutter punk."

I laughed at his words as I wrapped my arms around him as well. "Thanks bro"

He pulled out from the hug and smiled at me and Luke. "But I swear if you hurt my sister, I will end you" he said, pointing his finger at Luke.

"Noted" he nodded his head. Alex left our sight to go upstairs and Luke turned to me.

"So, you love me huh?" he smirked, looking down at me.

My face quickly turned bright red. "You heard that?"

"Well yeah you basically shouted at your brother I love Luke!" he smirked. I chuckled at him and as I looked up, my eyes met his.

I shot a glance to his lips and back to his eyes. "I love you Luke"

He leaned closed and our noses touched. I could feel his hot breath on my lips, which send shivers down my spine and butterflies to my stomach. "I love you too y/n" he smiled. And with that he closed the gab between us.

But what we didn't notice was Alex standing on the staircase, smiling to himself as he looked at us.

______

a/n: this one was definitely my favorite imagine so far. Pretty cute...a little cheesy. But cute.