JJ Maybank

sunset~~~Third person pov:

sunset
~~~
Third person pov:

Another day comes to an end. The pogues were hanging out by the pier of the chateau, watching the beautiful sunset sparkle in all shades of red, orange and yellow. Sarah sat on John B's lap and Kiara and Pope were all cuddled up to each other. Y/n was sitting alone, JJ being in front of her, a little further away.

The blonde surfer JJ and the shy John B's sister Y/n knew they had something going on. They didn't know if it was just a crush or an interest. Maybe a like like? Or even love!
But they didn't want to speak up about it to one another or admit anything. Even when it was really obvious to everyone around them.

Y/n was earning some glances from JJ and eventually she would glance back. But without locking eyes with the blonde haired boy.
Eventually, John B broke the silence:

Y/n pov:

"Guys I'm tired, I'm gonna go to bed" my big brother by a year said and got up from his spot. "I'll come too, I'm exhausted" Sarah, the Kook princess said, joining him.
"Alright, just no funny business!" Pope commented, which caused everyone to laugh. Pope turned back to us: "there's gonna be some funny business with those two, huh?"
"Yeah" I whispered, just loud enough for everyone to hear. Maybank looked up: "I mean it's nothing they haven't done before-"
"You're disgusting" I groaned at his comment and smacked his arm slightly.
"It's true tho" he laughed at her actions.
Kie rolled her eyes at the two: "honesty guys, you cannot keep being this oblivious! Just get together already!" Then she stood up and took Pope's hand, leading him and her away from the situation.

Third person pov:

Then it was just Y/n and JJ alone. There was a long awkward silence between the two. All thoughts circling through their heads. All these questions. And Y/n sure would like
some answers:

"JJ, what are we doing?"
The blonde boy turned his head towards Y/n, eyebrows raised. "You know, I feel like we're just pushing our feelings away" she continued. "And yet they're just growing stronger"
JJ nodded his head slowly as he listened to girl in front of him talk. "Yeah, ya know I've been thinking about us for a while now" he smirked. "I just don't want to admit it sometimes that I'm falling for John B's sister for goddam sake!" he laughed.

Y/n stared at the beautiful boy in front of her. She took her time to admire his beautiful features. His blue ocean eyes, crazy blonde locks and his soft cheeks. His lips tucked into a weak smile and he had his eyes on the girl in front of him.

Y/n had never had such a confidence in her before and something came over her. She stood on her tippy toes and gave the blonde boy a soft peck on the lips. But she pulled away quickly when she realized what she had just done.

"Shit" she whispered underneath her breath, quickly looking down on the ground, avoiding eye contact. But all she heard was a chuckle. She looked back up at JJ. "I'm sorry-"

JJ's lips formed into a smile once more, as he leaned in and connected his lips with Y/n. He snaked his arms around her waist as her hands found their way to his neck. They both held each other tight, smiling to the kiss, butterflies circling around in their stomachs like crazy.

Y/n was the first one to pull away: "I really like you J. And I want us to be the real thing" she blurted out, smiling widely. She was the happiest she's ever been.
Right here. in this moment.
"The feeling is mutual" JJ smirked, pulling her in for another kiss.

______

a/n: I can't wait for obx season 2 to come out! We'll get to see our favorite white boy again ;) Also, I loved writing this one!