Billy Batson and Freddy Freeman

you are very odd...

-----

y/n pov:

It was my free period on a Friday noon and I was making the most of it with my best friends, Billy and Freddy. We always had a lot to talk about. Ever since Billy and Freddy became superheros, our lives have definitely not been so boring. But the bickering didn't stop. Brett and Burke were always haunting us, trying to look for something shitty about us to make fun about. And this day wasn't any different.

We were all walking down the school hallway when we heard a shout behind us. "Hey isn't it the powerpuff girls, what are you guys doing? Just minding your business?" Brett laughed cockily.

"Piss off Brett!" I said, turning around. I have always been known for my short temper. Besides, I couldn't stand my friends being made fun of and bullied.

"Make me!" he shouted back.

I felt my inside voice telling me on and on about how this was surely not the time to start a fight. And those thoughts became even more clear when I felt Freddy squeeze my hand as if to say: "keep it down, please don't make a scene"

But did I listen? Hell to the no.

I turned around and walked furiously to the twins. "You know what, I'm tired of this shit!" I yelled, slapping Brett across the face. "You guys have been bullying us for years! And what for?"

Burke scoffed. "Oh I don't know, maybe it's because one of you is a cripple, the other one is an orphan and you seem to have some anger management issues!" he spat. "Not exactly what I would call the golden trio."

I rolled my eyes. "Like you guys are any better?" I said. "One is a shallow rich douche and the other one is, oh wait, also a shallow rich douche!"

And there. A slap for the other twin as well. "If you guys were any better than us, you would've stopped this bickering towards us many months ago" I yelled. I was happy that there were no teachers in sight to see this, although I was pretty sure everyone was listening inside their classes. "It's all pathetic and I've had enough"

"What are you going to impart all of this to the guidance counselor?" Brett laughed.

I took a step back, towards my friends. "Principle. And then, I'm gonna kick your asses"

"Looking forward to it y/n!" Burke shouted after me.

I took Billy's and Freddy's hands in mine again and we made our way out of the school building. Billy send me and alarming look. "Well that didn't make things much better."

"Not yet at least" Freddy scoffed.

I rolled my eyes. "Well someone's gotta put them into place every once in a while" I said. "And you have one y/n here to do it."

Billy let out a chuckle. "You're very odd for doing that...brave, but odd"

--------

a/n: not entirely sure how I feel about this...