Fred weasley

detention~~~your house: Gryffindor y/n pov:

detention
~~~
your house: Gryffindor
y/n pov:

I rushed down the hogwarts halls. I was late to defense against the dark arts, because I overslept. Again. I was 100% sure Lupin was going to be angry at me. Although him being my dad wouldn't give me a huge punishment. At least not a suspension or so. Besides, my father knows that I love hogwarts.
I have made a lot of friends here and I get to learn about magic much more.
It's just a beautiful, happy place.

I entered the classroom and everyone's eyes were shot at me immediately. "Oh, Mrs. Lupin. How wonderful of you to join us" my father spoke with an artificial smile. "I'm sorry, I overslept" I said, scratching the back of my neck embarrassed. My father looked a wee bit disappointed as he gestured me to sit down.

I did as he said and I sat next to Fred Weasley. He's on the same year as I am and we've been friends for a little while now.
"Well good morning Y/n. Running late again, aren't you?" he smiled.
"Thank you for noticing you genius" I said jokingly. His smile grew wider in a second: "You're welcome sunshine"
I blushed a little because of his words.
Yes, true to be told, I've had a huge crush on Fred since first year. I've tried to ignore it and everyone has been spreading rumors that he's got the hots for Angelina Johnson. So I guess my like like towards him is a little hopeless at this point.

Not long after, I felt Fred's hand on my thigh, causing me to jump a bit.
"Fred what the bloody hell are you doing" I whisper-yelled to him frustrated. He didn't even care to listen before his hands traveled more up and he began to tickle me from my sides. "Fred stop!" I yelled and soon the whole class was looking at us. My father as well. And he looked furious.
"Mr. Weasley. Mrs. Lupin. You're disturbing my class"
Our faces went quickly red and words disappeared from our minds.
"You might as well join me to detention after class" he continued. My face changed into an angry expression as I looked at Fred. He just shrugged his shoulders like it was nothing.
"Oh and 20 points from Gryffindor" my father lastly added before continuing with the lesson. I was furious at Fred. "Way to go" I whispered to him sharply. Don't mean to start any controversy but technically this was his fault.

After the lesson me and Fred had to stay for detention.
"You two might as well organize these papers" Lupin said as he put two huge piles of paper on the table, one in front of me and one in front of Fred. "I'd say it's going to take an hour or so" he continued. "I'll be in my office if you need me...oh and no funny business!" he finished.
I mentally face palmed myself because of his sarcastic comment as my dad walked up the stairs to his office, leaving me and Fred basically by ourselves.

"Alright, better get to work" I thought out loud as I took one paper from my pile. Fred sat down on a chair: "sure, go for it"
I shot a weird glance his way: "aren't you going to help me?"
"No"
"Well you were the one that got us in trouble so you're definitely going to help!" I said angrily to him and his expression quickly changed: "alright, you're tense today" he shrugged his shoulders and his eyes widened. He scooted closer to me, our shoulders touching slightly, which made me blush softly.

A silence filled the room, a long one. Thoughts were circling around both of our minds, thinking if one of us should speak up or not. But to be fair, I don't think there would be a lot to talk about.

Although soon enough, I spoke up since the silence was absolutely killing me.
"Hey do you wanna play a game?"
He looked down at me: "Do I even have a choice?" he smirked.
I smiled back at him: "Great, so me and my friends sometimes play this game. It's truth or dare but there's no dares"
Fred looked pleased as I explained my little game to him: "so that's just truth Y/n.
That's truth."
I sighed slowly: "Yeah. You wanna play truth?"
Fred nodded his head: "I'll go first"
"Shoot"
"What's your favorite color" he asked.
I rolled my eyes at him: "Fred we're friends, you know my favorite color!" Fred shrugged
his shoulders.
I nodded my head: "It's black."
He smiled at me.

"Ok my turn" I said excited. "Who's your best friend?"
"George"
I smacked him slightly to his right arm: "that doesn't count, he's your twin brother"
He let out a giggle: "Well then it would be Lee"
I turned to face him and he looked down at me.

"My turn" he whispered. I nodded my head.
"What's the deal with you and Malfoy?"
My smile dropped. Malfoy has always flirted with me because apparently I'm the only Gryffindor who doesn't piss him off. Sometimes he sends notes to me in transfiguration and I decide to just let them go. I don't want to be rude towards him but I'm really not interested in him.

"Nothing." I answered Fred's question.
"Nothing? Really?"
"Yeah"
Fred raised his eyebrows: "well it doesn't look like nothing to me"
I let out a snort. "Trust me when I say that there's absolutely nothing going on with me and Draco." Fred nodded his head slowly. "Besides, he's not my type" I continued.
"Well then, who's your type?" Fred said as his playful smirk grew onto his face once more.
I shot him a glance under my eyes: "It's my turn to ask a question"
"Not until you answer mine"
I shrugged my shoulders. I know Fred, he wasn't going to give up.
"Well- I like tall guys who have good humor" I said shortly.
Fred nodded. "And..."
"You're curious, huh?" I smirked at him and nudged his right arm slightly, again.
"I just want a specific answer!" he giggled. My smirk grew wider as I stepped closer to him. "Here's a specific answer:" I started. He smiled at me. "I like tall, ginger haired guys who have great humor and love to play pranks on people, are social and friendly, and it's a big plus if their name is Fred Weasley" I spat.
Fred's eyes widened: "you like me?"
I took one last step towards him. Our faces were now just inches away from each other.
"uh huh" I nodded my head. "I've had a crush on you since our 1st year"
Fred's eyes widened: "1st year! And you never told me?"
I shook my head no: "I have just always been afraid that you won't feel the same way"

Fred's smile dropped for a second as he glanced to my lips and quickly back to my eyes. He leaned in and closed the gab between us. And I happily kissed him back. The kiss was sweet and passionate. His hands made their way to my waist as I put my hands around his neck. Fireworks exploded in my stomach, like it was meant to be this way.

He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that" he smiled widely.
I shot a smile back to him. "You know, for once, I'm glad we got detention"
"Oh, trust me. Me too"

______

a/n: Man, I absolutely loved writing this one!