Luke Patterson

writing songs~~~~(pretend you are a human but Luke can see you

writing songs
~~~~
(pretend you are a human but Luke can see you...like Julie basically)
———
Y/n pov:

I was laying on the couch and Luke was sitting on a chair, quietly playing his guitar while I tried to scribble some words down to my notebook. The soft sound of his guitar flew trough my ears and send shivers down my spine.

The playing stopped. I glanced away from my notebook for a second and saw Luke with a warm smile on his face:

"Hey what do you think about this?" Luke smiled and made his way next to me as he played the melody and sang the lyrics he had just came up with. His own creation.

"I believe, I believe that we're just one dream, away from who we're meant to be. Now we're standing on the edge of. Great" Luke sang and I mean he literally sang his heart out, just like he always does, since music in one of the only things he has left. And he LOVES music.

I smirked: "Wow, I like it! Although it's a little different from all the rock Sunset Swerve has put out before"

"It's Sunset Curve!" Luke nudged and actually looked a bit offended. Like someone had puked in his oatmeal.

"Oh I know, I just like to tease you" I said as I crossed my arms. Luke just stared at me as his lips formed into a weak smile.

I only happened to laugh at his actions: "That's right, I just am all that. Standing on the edge of great"

"Yeah, that sounds a lot like you" Luke laughed a little and stared at the gorgeous human in front of him.

______

a/n: yeah this one wasn't really good...but just bare with me