22.

Kaycee's POV
It has been 24 hours since our board exam and Clark had just handed us a envelope containing our board exam results.

" your results are in the envelope if you pass you can move on to study your specialty. If you fail you must study with me for another year."

I starred down at the envelope and looked to the guys doing the same.

" okay, good luck to you all I have a meeting with the chief" she said and left her office

" do we open them now" I asked nervously

" I don't know" luke answered

" count of 3 we open them" Ash proposed

" 1.....2......3" I counted slowly before opening

the sound of paper ruffling filled the room for a few seconds before everything went quiet. I read the letter down to the bottom till I saw congratulations and smiled.

" so?" Calum asked

" passed" luke chimed in

" passed" Ash said

" I didn't pass....." Micheal said looking at us

" kidding" he smiled

" passed" I said last

" heck yea! i'm so proud of us! we must celebrate tonight!" Calum suggested and we all agreed

We hugged and talked for a few minutes till we had to make our rounds. I kissed Ash goodbye and went to find my least favorite collage Jacob. I walked to the cardio floor and headed for the nurses station.

" Hey Annabelle have you seen Jacob?" I asked her kindly

she looked at me with wide eyes and looked towards the on call room. I was confused by her scared state considering he was probably sleeping. I knocked on the door and didn't hear a response I waited a few seconds and opened the door. Boy I wish I didn't Jacob stood shirtless making out with one of the floor nurses.

" oh my god! Put your fucking shirt on and meet me outside" I said and slammed the door

I sat down at the chair in the nurses station and put my head in my hands. I didn't understand how someone could not take there job as much a joke. I looked up when I felt a hand on my shoulder. When I looked up I saw an older women she was tall, dark hair and tired eyes she wore lime green scrubs and a RN badge.

" Hello honey, I know you probably don't know me i'm Christine but that doesn't matter. I know Clark assigned you to mentor that idiot but honey you need to stand up for us, for the hospital, that boy has been torturing us nurses since a few years ago and we are all done. We've been watching you, we all think you will go far your strong, don't let him get in your way" she smiled

I was speechless not knowing what to say and she just walked away. I sat for a few minutes thinking about what to say as he walked up with the same irritating smile. I stood up and headed towards him he opened his mouth to speak

" stop, just don't talk for once in your life just listen"

He folded his arms looking at me.

" I think your a cocky asshole and you will probably forever be like that nothing is going to change that, but something is going to have to. I don't know if mommy didn't hug you or if daddy didn't hang your pictures on the fudge but you will not walk around here treating people like shit because daddy got you a job. You will not treat the nurses, staff, residents, anyone with the attitude you do now and you will not be treating me with disrespect from this point on. So either start acting like a civilized person or I personally will write a nicely worded letter to Brown, i'm sure he would love to hear from me"  I talked loudly quite proudly of my attempt.