Hot Tub Time Machine [smut]

mature content! hot tub sex, vaginal fingering, hair-pulling, daddy kink, exhibitionism

JJ turned and wrapped her arms around my waist, "We're going to have the best time tonight."

She let go and ran back inside to change into another swimsuit. I followed and picked another one out for myself. I stripped and shimmied my suit on before getting in the tub.

The hot water relaxed me immediately, and I sat there in solitude for a couple minutes as I waited for JJ to join me

The hot water relaxed me immediately, and I sat there in solitude for a couple minutes as I waited for JJ to join me. Once she was ready, she stepped out onto the balcony in a white silk robe. She dropped the robe to the floor, revealing her two-piece suit.

She climbed in the tub across from me, so I complained "What are you doing all the way over there?"

She motioned to me, "Admiring my view"

I rolled my eyes and put my arms out, "C'mere..." She smiled, biting her lip, and slid over to me. She straddled my lap and attached her lips to mine for a passionate kiss. The jets of the tub pulsated toward us and the surrounding candlelight provided a romantic glow like no other. I smoothed my hand through JJ's hair as we made out, and started to reach back to the tie of her bikini top.

She quickly pulled away from my mouth, "Babe, don't! We're outside!"

I scoffed, "Oh come on, no one can see us, Jayje... we're all alone back here" I started sucking on her pulse point, hearing her whimper softly. I started to pull at the strings dangling down her back, "And who cares if someone sees us... isn't that kind of hot— having someone see me fuck your brains out?" JJ nodded. "Yeah? You think so, Jay?" She nodded again so I untied her top and let it fall off her shoulders. It landed softly in the water of the tub and I pushed it out of the way. I palmed one of her breasts in my hand, swiping over her nipple with my thumb. I sucked on her tongue as it darted out of JJ's mouth and entered mine, earning a strangled cry from her.

In a seductive voice I suggested, "I really wanna fuck you in here"

She whined, "Then what are you waiting for?" She stood up on her knees, still straddling me. JJ had a blackbird tattoo on her left hip, and I could see a little piece of it peeking above her waistline. She started slowly peeling off her bikini bottoms and threw them behind us in the water. There she kneeled, fully naked, with warm water streaming over her breasts and down her abdomen. The steam coming off the surface coated us both in a layer of sweat, and it made JJ look extra hot. I bit my lip staring at her.

"Are you just gonna stare?"

I was jolted out of my daze and pulled her against me, "Sorry... you look ridiculously sexy right now." She giggled and kissed the corner of my mouth. I slid my hands all over her slick body, finally landing on her ass and grabbing each cheek to pull her closer to me. I squeezed and massaged for sometime as JJ continued to kiss and suck on my neck. When I was satisfied with our amount of foreplay, I moved one hand to the front of her lower region to trace through her folds. The warm water of the hot tub provided an interesting lubricant, although I could definitely tell JJ was wet enough from her own arousal. She whined loudly and started to beg when I refrained from inserting any fingers.

I continued to circle around her clit, "Do you want me inside, baby? Is that what you want? That's why you're being so bratty?"

"Mmmm yes! Just fuck me already, please!" I slowly slipped one finger inside and it was almost too easy. JJ kept begging and threw her head back, "More... I need more, baby" I thrust another finger inside but JJ wasn't happy yet, "Mmm, more? Please?"

"Really?"

"Yeah... fill me up, daddy" Gently, I pushed a third finger into her pussy and felt her walls immediately clamp down.

"Is that good?" I said while moving my fingers in and out of her hole.

She moaned at every thrust, "Yeah, yeah yeah yeah! You're so good for me, baby... I can't get enough" I leaned forward and rested my forehead against JJ's chest as she tangled her hands in my hair. She started pulling my hair as she got closer and closer to her orgasm, causing a little bit of pain but transmitting pleasure in the process. JJ panted as I moved faster, "I'm close! S-So close, Y/n!" She let go of my hair with one hand and brought it down to her center. She rapidly circled around her clit as she continued to ride my fingers, grinding back and forth to induce as much friction as possible. She came with a whiny scream, pulling my hair as stability through her climax. She eventually collapsed into my chest and wrapped her arms around my torso. I placed kisses on the top of her head, letting her calm down. After a few minutes, she picked her head up and smiled before pecking me on the lips.

I tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, "You really like hair-pulling don't you?"

She blushed, "S-Sorry I... I do but I don't have to do it anymore if you don't like it?"

"I think it's hot"

She giggled, "You think everything I do is hot!"

I shrugged, "True. That a problem?"

JJ shook her head, "No, makes life easier for me," a kiss.

I turned around to look at the beach behind us, "Do you think anyone saw us?"

She looked around and gasped, pointing to something by the shore, "There's someone over there!" She ducked down and curled into my chest to hide.

I looked to where she was pointing and concluded, "That's a tree, babe"

She picked her head back up and squinted, "Oh... I guess I'm just paranoid"

"Don't be, I don't think anyone saw us... wanna go again?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Absolutely," I started to crane my head down to her chest but she picked my chin up, "Inside. I'm not risking this again."

"Okay... race ya!" JJ squealed as I started tickling her and she jumped out of the tub to run into the hotel room. I chased after her, tackling her onto the bed. The next few rounds were the best kind of sex: giggly sex. Our laughs and moans made up the acoustics of the room, and it was a very enjoyable end to our little getaway.