High school types

I don't know how to name this chapter but it's what stereotype you and the guys would be in high school.

Did this because I'm currently taking the big test...

Are different test called TCAPS or do you use the first letter of your state? Like California would be CCAP? I'm out here in Tennessee and it's called TCAP because Tennessee...

Edd

Most definitely Art kid and a Baker. Edd draws a lot and has little friends, and your friends with almost everyone because you can cook, somehow some way you and Edd bumped into each other and he got pastels in your cookie dough and you got some cookie dough on a drawing.

You both apologized, you more because you draw sometimes and know how hard it is to redraw.

Matt

Makeup artist and theatre kid, Matt does makeup and costumes for the people who are in drama, and you're a new kid who signed up and met him, he really liked you, better then everyone else (favorite)

Tom

BAND KID AND FUCKING JOCK, HOLY S H I T NEED I EXPLAIN? Tom is such a band kid and I kinda love it, and you're probably captain of the swimming team.

One day you were getting out of the pool when he decided to play by the side and you got curious, and then you two became friends.

Tord

Hot foreign Exchange student and a fighter. Tord was new to school and the day you two met you got into a huge fight, you got stabbed but won the whole shit and Tord had to take you to the nurse.

Then you almost got jumped but norski also had a fucking knife and knew how to use it.

Pat&Pau

Nervous reck, Engineer student, and hurt kid. Pau already knew Pat and were friends, but you came to school and kept getting hurt because your clumsy so Pat took you in and the three of you could not be separated.

E???