Monsters

It's officially time for spooky season I'm gonna be annoying as HELL. Sorry it's so late I've been 'babysitting' my cousins (they're old enough to just be in the house while I'm doing my own shit) and then as I got on to write I got a really positive comment on my old book that made me start crying.

Edd

Some form of a cat critter, think mutant ninja turtles style. I think it would be when he was older, and he definitely took a liking to you seeing you feed stray cats in the area.

Matt

Vampire❤️ bitten during Halloween when walking down an alleyway, he came home pale, shaky, and very hungry, and accidentally bumped into his kind neighbor asking if he was okay, you.

Tom

He technically already is a monster, so nothing much changed, other then he lives in the woods alone, and only really goes out to find food, meeting you by accident.

Tord

Werewolf, you can't stop me. He was born into a long line of them (Aaron from MyStreet) and kept it pretty well hidden until adult years, when he accidentally fell in love with a nurse. You.

Pat&Pau

Pat I would see as some form of flying creature, a gargoyle? Yes, from Gargoyles (1994) style. He met you by accident down by the waters when you went for a swim, and had bumped into Pau.

Pau is definitely a mermaid or a very lowly siren, he has a danger to him, but he tends to leave it hidden. You bumped into him on a nightly swim, he had swam into you and apologized so much.

I might do a mini series with these cause I love monster fanfics. Also I— might be thinking of continuing that old book? Not rewriting it, just better chapters later on yk?