Movie night

Hi early chapter, I'm on my way to Ohio and I'm so bored and I still have 2 hours to go, and their talking shit about my step mom who I care dearly about cause my dad's divorcing her and I need a distraction.

Edd

Definitely a horror movie marathon, horror sagas in order of their timeline, mans seen it all, even animalistic horror. Your tucked under his arm, cuddled close to him as you watch the screen, flinching at the Jumpscares, while he just stays still, arm on your shoulder.

Matt

Drag movies, it's canon. He's talking the whole time, your dozing off in his lap as he offered play with your hair. You keep waking up cause he'll yell when something happens.

Tom

Rock documentaries, it's honestly on for background noise as you two do various things, if you start making out he'll crack a joke it's like fucking at a rock concert and you just hit him with a pillow.

Tord

War type movies, he's a fan of World War Z, and even some War Of Worlds, it gets him overthinking though, watching things overwhelm armies, thinking "oh god oh fuck what if that were to happen" and how he would keep you safe. It ends with you in his lap to block the movie and him getting handsy cause "oh shit, my partners hot."

Pat&Pau

Honestly y'all don't watch many movies, if you do their either Marvel or animated, you don't mind and neither do the boys. Typically you guys critique things, like how the storyline goes. Pau was PISSED at encanto. "HOW DO YOU FORGIVE HER THAT QUICKLY?!"

Might post more, I'm very car sick and running on an hour of sleep melting