Yandere hc

Edd-

Edd-

This cinnamon roll couldn't possibly do that! ...right?

WELL, YA WRONG—

Although he isn't the classic stereotype, he would fall into that category. He kills anyone who harms you, and will play it off as "I heard the guy who cut you the other day went missing."

"Oh, really? Odd..."

"Yeah, police can't seem to find any leads. . ."

He isn't one for manipulating, since you haven't really found out OR thought about leaving, he just showers you with affection, making sure to wash off everything before hand.

Matt

Well he is a vampire so there will be times where he sneaks out of the house to kill a person who has gotten a bit to comfy with you. He came back late once.

"Matt? Where are you...?"

"Oh, lovely I'm fine! Just fine, edd called me over to help him with something, I'll be home soon, just in time for breakfast!!"

"O—oh, okay!"

He would be a bit manipulative, only when it comes to seeing blood on him. "You think I would do that? What do you take me for dear?!" Non aggressive.

Tom

"Say the word you wish is my command." Feel. Your angry at this bitch named Kathy? rant about it to your boyfriend! Oh no kathys dead.

"I really hate this one guy, ____, you remember him? High school?"

"Oh yes I remember him...flirting with you a lot..."

"I want him dead, I really do, but it's illegal so eh"

Manipulative on the terms of if you left him, common threat of "if you leave I'll kill myself! You keep me happy!"

Tord

We already know he would kill someone if they even touched you, hug from someone a bit to close? FUCKING MURKED—

"Hey red, have you seen _____ anywhere?"

"Mm, no doll I haven't, why?"

"Oh they texted me that they were leaving and I wanted to say bye but...guess their gone already."

MANIPULATIVE FUCKER ON GOD. But he isn't bad to make you fuck him, he leaves that up to you, he will how ever fuck you hard enough so you can't walk, and there for he takes care of you.

Pat&Pau

OH GOD THEIRS TWO OF EM— classic one, you like our (y/n)? BOOM DEAD :D

"Pat, Pau, this guy won't stop asking for my number at workkk"

"....really now?"

"..."

"Mhmmmm..."

No manipulation, at all, they kill people for your love and will stop if you leave them, and they understand.

Haha,

Nice

HELLO ITS LIKE 2 IN THE MORNING BUT IM NOT SLEEPY SO HERE YA GO KIDS