Your missing

Edd-

You got into one hell of a car crash, and you were hidden as well. You couldn't grab your phone and call for help, and since you were hidden, you couldn't call out for help.

The seat belt was stuck, and your phone was just out of reach, you couldn't grab it.

It was about 11 hours after Edd couldn't reach you that he filed a report for you missing, and went out himself to find you.

He spent hours trying to find you, and barely found you when he heard you crying.

"(Your name)!!!"

"E-E...Edd...?"

He called 911 right on spot before staying by your side, holding your hand and crying.

You ended up in the hospital for a few days, and Edd just stayed right by you.

Tom-

He woke up and could not find you anywhere. Your phone went straight to voicemail, and when he got ahold of your close friends, they said they hadn't seen you.

You had gotten lost in the woods—

You made it home within two hours of him panicking.

"BABY!"

"To—"

"I THOUGHT I LOST YOU!"

He cried a lot, and you ended up having to cuddle with him 24/7 for a few days after that.

Matt-

You had somehow gotten caught up in a raid that Matt sent out and they wouldn't let you contact him. Even though you showed them your last name and tried to tell them your husband made the raid happen.

He stormed in to try and get people to look for you but instead found you in handcuffs, with a few marks on you.

"Oh hey babe!"

"....who..."

"Your men."

Many of them got fired for breaking protocol, the rules, and mishandled fugitive.

He was more mad that they put a hand on you.

Let's just say you got a lot of attention at home.

Tord-

Somehow you weren't paying attention, and the dogs were drugged to sleep (not dead!!) and another army caught you.

It was about 50 minutes after Tord didn't hear from you that he sent out a search party. Tom found you. You were pretty beat up, bloody nose, black eye forming, and a broken tooth.

"(Your name)?!"

"Thomas! What a surprise!"

"....Red isn't going to like this..."

When you got back, he was just—

"KATTUNGE!"

"Ah, wait your showing emotion in front of people??"

"Shut up...I was worried"

Tord show'd no mercy, anyone and everyone who was involved in hurting his queen and dogs were [REDACTED]

You got so much attention at home, along with cuddles!

Pat and Pau-

they broke in, in the middle of the night, while Pau and Pat were at work.

THEY HURT THE BABY ANIMALS!!!

You were also pregnant...so they tried to harm your stomach but you stopped them.

Pau and Pat knew as soon as they saw willow limp out the door, and saw the broken glass.

Tord was the only one with them when the went out.

They found you in a cell kinda just sitting there like "haha y'all fucked"

"(Your name)!!"

"BABY!!!"

"Guys!"

Tord walked in on them hugging you lol, he was covered in blood.

"H-he-hey Tord!"

"Hey (your name), feel okay?"

"Yep!"

They...didn't notice the already dead bodys...and the blood on your hands and mouth...but Tord did...he smiled some.

(Creepy last part lol)