Them being protective

(I'm pretty sure this is from the one chapter where they protected you but it was in a steampunk au)(Y/n) is using every pronoun!God I'm sorry this is so late, so many things came up and I'm just now getting out of a heavy fog in my head

(Y/n) is using every pronoun!
God I'm sorry this is so late, so many things came up and I'm just now getting out of a heavy fog in my head. I hope everyone in Ukraine is doing okay..

E♥d♥d♥

You and him were heading to the store, he needed some cola and you were needing some knew measuring cups as Ringo and Sugar dented your old ones.

The cups were in the back while the cola was up and front, you said you'd only be a minute while he picked out his choice. You walked to the back, fully set on finding possibly a (Favorite color) set, or a bamboo set.

Surprisingly you found a mix of both, your favorite color and no more scraping! You reached up, grabbing the pack with a smile.

You heard someone clear they're throat behind you, making you jump. "Excuse me?"

"Oh! Sorry, sorry, let me move—" you smile, waving your hand a bit as you take a few steps back.

"Oh no, I was uh, wondering if I could get your number?"

You were honestly a bit taken a back, as well— you and Edd were married, you had a ring on. "I'm sorry, I'm married—" you laugh gently, waving it off.

The man seemed a bit puzzled, studying you. "...your married this young?"

"I'm 27, yes I'm married this young." You replied, a tone setting in as it was honestly quite annoying.

"...we'll he doesn't have to know, your here alone right?" The man says, smirking as he walked near you.

You frowned and sighed, taking a step back. "I'm sorry but I'm not into your sick fantasies, me and my husband have been married for 2 years now and I have no intentions on leaving or cheating on him."

"Seriously? I bet I could give better action then that," he grabbed your wrist, making you flinch and drop the set. "Prick."

"Excuse me? Number one let me fucking go, number two that 'prick' is far better then you, you motherfucker of a mutant bastard."

The man got close to your face, he smelled of alcohol and cigarettes. "Listen here you—"

The man went flying back as you fell forward, getting caught by Edd as he held you behind him, glaring. "HANDS OFF MY FUCKING WIFE DRUNKER."

The man hit a wall and coughed, glaring at Edd, only to sulk and walk off, saying something under his breath.

Edd turned to you, holding your wrist and cheek. "Are you okay?! He didn't hurt you did he?!"

"Edd! I'm fine dear, you got here in time." You smile, pulling him into a hug.

He hugged you back, sighing as he held you tightly. "C'mon, let's pay and head home, I got you something."