Murder

Edd

Edd

Edwardo went a bit to far, and edd ended up seriously hurt,

You, tired of everything Edwardo had done, yanked him over the fence as he mocked Matt and Tom, and just went awol on him, at the end Tom pulled you off and Edwardo didn't come out of the house for a while.

Matt

In the world we live in, someone took SO much fucking offense that Matt wore makeup. He came home crying and bloodied, and you saw red.

You went out, found the man, and dragged him into an alley. Let's just say the next morning they were reporting a death next to a nightclub.

Tom

Band fight in highschool went terribly wrong, the dude almost killed him and started bragging

You lost it, you got on stage and just swung, sending him falling off stage. You almost killed him, but since people said he almost killed Tom it was self defense.

Tord

Someone sent him to the hospital before he left for Norway, he said something stupid as a joke and someone took it seriously.

You went out, and killed the man, in cold blood. He begged for mercy. You didn't give it.

Pat&Pau
(I've made this story before but I'll do a short)

Pau got kidnapped and harmed by the blue army, and you lost it.

You broke into the base and killed so many people— it was amazing for your normal quiet and nice manner..