Valentines

Happy late valentines! I'm so, extremely tired but god DAMN. I'm getting this chapter out today, scraping the time laws. Might make a new schedule with how school is going and such. I got really sick twice this year.

Edd

Due to a few odd accidents the days before, you decided to stay inside! Which Edd didn't mind, he loves adventure but loves to hang out with you. He brought home tones off gifts for you, watched movies, cooked with you, and tasted some wine you had been gifted.

Tom

He took you out to a good restaurant, he had saved up the money for it over the weeks from his gigs and made sure to get you a good gift as well. He dressed up nice, had you dress up nice, and took you out.

Matt

Lord he went all out for you, biggest gifts, tastiest gifts, colorful— you get the idea. He made sure everything was to your liking, beautiful and all, even himself, but you've always loved him for him.

Tord

Being a leader of a large (illegal) account can be hard, especially when you can't exactly take off for holidays. But, he made sure you were spoiled for the days coming, and passing, but on Valentine's, as soon as it was 12am, he made you follow him out into the woods, and showed you a large meadow he had (forced) someone to grow, your favorite flowers and all! Just for you to stay when you miss him.

Pau&Pat

Like Tord, they can't exactly just toss the table and skitter on out with you on holidays, but they had snuck you on base (poorly, but Tord was to busy to care) and into their company rooms, which was full of loving on you and other such details.

Okay y'all so I napped, like 4 to 9 today (I just woke up) and I'm probably gonna be up all night, so I'll make a list and edit some of the bigger things I have planned! Still writing the monster aus, and now a longer chapter to post.
Have a good night y'all.