Steampunk

Edd

Edd

This damn motherfucker has been in his study making a cola machine thing, it self pours cola for you he says.

You were sitting on the couch, mostly trying to be respectful and not being needy. That was until it had been 3 hours since he said "in a moment dear, I'm almost done."

You get off the couch and sneak over to the study, lucky you, he left the door open. You slowly walk over, making sure not to make a sound, seeing that he was still working on the machine.

"Move ya arm Edd." You scoff, standing next to him

He jumps, looking at you. "(Y/n) bloody hell i—!"

He couldn't even finish before you moved on his lap and hugged him, mumbling curses.

He sighs and pats your back, looking at you. "I said a few minutes and it's been hours, hm?"

"Exactly..."

He smiles and hugs you, standing up and spinning your around a bit. "I'll take a break and we can cuddle, alright dear?"

You nod, still hiding your face some.

After that, it took a while for him to start working again.

Matt

He was working on a mirror hairdryer thing? Very odd but hey, it's matt. You just wanted some attention after a bad day.

Well when he works, he keeps the door closed, so it would give you away. How the hell would you get his attention??? Easy, send the dog in with a note.

Tie a note to the dogs collar and send him in threw the doggy door.

The note read "give me attention or no makeup >:V"

Needless to say, he ran out and started kissing you.

Tom

TWO DAYS HE HAS NOT GIVEN YOU ATTENTION THIS MF

You were so close to just stealing him away from the project and just not letting go. But you had a better plan, birds :)

Yes, birds, Tom cannot resist watching birds when they do funny shit. Lucky you, you had bird seed.

You walk outside where his window is, and spread birdseed out, soon you walk back in and wait.

"(Y/n), did you set the birds up to spell "come cuddle me"?"

"Yes, you heard the birds, c'mere—"

You two fell asleep on the couch.

Tord

Now normally, he pays a lot of attention to you, but lately he has been caught up in a huge project, and it's more to calm him down rather then you needing attention.

Once this man gets focused on something, YOU AINT GETTING HIM BACK. Best option? Flirting, once he realizes you mean it, he snaps off the thing and is suddenly on you.

But he would be so focused he wouldn't hear you, adding to the flirting, why not a sexy outfit?? Do you even have one of those— I think you do.

You look inside your wardrobe, moving three some of your clothes. And yep you still have one, it's all black with some red fading into it.

You walk inside his office and hug him from behind, flirting a bit. It took a moment but he looked at you, immediately placing his tools down, taking his gloves off— and Oop there you go.

Pat&Pau

Pau and and you wanted attention from pat, but mf wont pay attention to you two. You and Pau started to come up with ideas, Pau said food, and you agreed.

While pat worked, Pau started some of his favorite food, and you cracked his door open, fanning the smell into his room before racing to Pau.

A few minutes later, a tired pat walked out and hugged the both of you, stealing some food.

Ahhhh do update it has been a week and 1 day since oliver texted me and aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAA

I've been having a lot of anxiety attacks since he is normally the one to calm me down from them.

Ready to cry.

If you want updates I had to move to another account, it's Thatfroggycosplayer2.0

E A