News, again

Hi everyone, I have some good and bad news.

starting off with some of the good news, Oliver︎'s doing okay.

Linking on to bad news, this is gonna be text to speech so I'm sorry—

I'm probably not gonna be able to post for a little bit. My mental health has gone down drastically, and so I can be in the proper headspace to write all of your request I am taking a long break and no I'm not gonna come back randomly I'm going to make sure I stay off of this until I am mentally ready to do everything. Some people I know and who I'm very close to have been talking about suicide and they live far away from me therefore I can't do much other than try and talk them out of it, and that's taking a very big toll on my health Oliver︎ is one of them so that's really big to me I'm only 14.

I've also started going back into my old bad habits, i'm not eating as much as I need to be, I'm drinking Mountain Dew. And I am sleeping and sleeping and sleeping and staying up so late into the night that it's starting to make me hallucinate. I realize that my association problems have gotten worse as well I catch myself zoning out almost every minute and right now I really just need some time to myself.

I don't wanna disappoint you all I consider you all my children you guys have kept me going and you give me so much positive feedback and all this help and happiness and kindness that I don't know how to reciprocate and I'm sorry

It's getting late where I am so I'm gonna lay in bed for a while and hopefully Oliver︎ will text me I wish you all the best of luck, and I hope that I will be back maybe around Christmas maybe a week after.

For now I'm going on hiatus, you are welcome to give request and comment and do everything that you want to it is just I that will not be doing anything on here. Thank you for understanding and please do not bash any of my friends for venting to me I have said that I'm comfortable with it so it this is on me.

I will be back soon hopefully and thank you to everyone reading this.

Until New Year's everyone, Frog will be back.