Moving away

3/12

3/12

Next is

Edd

Unknown reason why you'd have to move, most likely in high school.

By god this man is SOBBING, he thinks it's the end of the world! You keep trying to tell him it's only a town over and you can still see him but he's just fucking crying.

Soon enough after the move you went straight to see him, it was a movie night and lots of cuddling.

Matt

Most likely him moving away for work or collage, it's a whole country over. You try your best to keep it together but oh god there we go your crying— and now Matt's crying.

He visits anytime he gets, since he has money to travel a lot he flys to see you.

Tom

Not really a movie but he's following a band he likes around almost half the world. You support, knowing he'll be back.

He comes back after two or so months and has a lot of gifts.

Tord

He has to move for your safety, much to your's and his hate. You start crying for the first time, and then he has to comfort you and it ends in him breaking code and keeping your number saved.

He comes back after a while and it's just a sob fest

Pat&Pau

Same reason as Tord, pats more okay with it, knowing he'll be back, but Pau— oh the boy— THE POOR MAN— he is crying and holding onto you, your crying as well, and yeah now he's crying to ghe pets—

After they get home they just— don't leave you alone

So Im still not sure on the delta strand of covid, I had these weird marks pop on me and had to get them tested, it's apparently part of the virus I have but it's rare. If my friend tests positive for it I most likely have it.