Genderfluid

Hi everyone I'm back! Schools going good, sorry I didn't post last week, I hit my head so hard I was out of it for two days then got sick, and now I have a respiratory infection. I am not that lucky. But anyways this is a request from

 But anyways this is a request from

Edd

He wasn't all that shocked, you had been comfortable with your pronouns and gender for a long time, and when you came out he just smiled and said he had a everything partner, an odd joke but it's Edd.

Matt

He needed a bit more info when you came out, what exactly it meant, and if you still wanted to date him. He's fine with it! Always asks first thing in the morning how you feel.

Tom

He didn't care, not in a rude way but he just went "...okay? Your still someone I wanna date? You wanna date me still right, or—" He asked how you felt about some of the songs he wrote about you in the past, seeing as it had your gender assigned at birth.

Tord

He was very confused, he's supportive of the LGBTQ+ but he doesn't have time to know beyond LGBT. But he got it pretty okay, and was more worried you were uncomfortable with the gifts he had for you.

Pat&Pau

They both took it well and basically drilled that they loved you for you, not your looks or your gender. Pau made it a point to bake cookies that had the flags colors on it just for a fun party.