Meeting him

(Hi sorry for the late upload, I was at a Halloween party! I'm sore as fuck though, lots of jumping)

(Extra—extra late, lots of shit came up— and I'm currently helping with something, but, here it is!)

Edd

You met him at school, classic little tale, he wasn't watching where he was going. Finishing up some homework he had forgotten to do, and bumped straight into you.

He apologized, heavily— and I mean heavily, sometimes he still does. You said it was okay, but he needed to watch where he was going, could have bumped into someone who would punch the shit out of him.

He thanked you for not punching him, and you two talked a little more. Found out you had a lot in common!

Matt

You met at a beauty parlor! He was asking for a new pallet that just dropped and— well you worked with some total assholes, so they were not— telling at all.

You walked over and asked what was up, and he explained he saw the store had the pallet, but apparently it didn't.

You sighed, and lead him more to the back, finding the pallet. He thanked you so much, and game you a tip, it was a whole ass 50 bucks. You didn't want to accept it but he made you.

Tom

You had met him at a concert in high school, you can't remember exactly what band it was, it might have been Hollywood Undead, Three Days Grace, or System of a Down.

You were standing on the outside of the crowd, away from the mosh pit, when a scrawny looking man was practically thrown in front of you. He was drunk off his ass.

You helped him up, and over to a medical place the band had set up beforehand. He passed out— hard, when he laid down, and since no one knew anything about him, you were picked to watch him until the show was over, and possibly drive him home.

Tord

Shooting range, you were a medic in the area who would treat basic wounds from guns, weather it be a black eye or cut from a kick of a gun, or just someone being stupid and shot something of theirs.

You were on break, actually taking a few shots of your own, when a harsh thud was felt in the stall next to you. You took off the ear muffs and walked over, seeing a large man with a bleeding nose, cursing out in some type of language.

You immediately asked if he was okay and what happened, checking his nose. It was— very broken.

He said someone hit him with the butt of a gun, and ran off. You could see he was telling the truth, there was a gun with a bloody end on the ground a few feet away.

Pat&Pau

You've known them since pre-k. Pau was a very worried child, early anxiety, and was panicking during nap time cause his mind wouldn't calm down. You walked over and sat with him, and Pat went to go get a teacher.

You three grew up together, properly meeting in middle school when Pat got into a fight protecting Pau from someone, it was the 8th grade, and someone was saying shit like Pau 'was to gay' to play a sport.

You patched up Pats nose, and checked on Pau, making sure he wasn't hyperventilating from an anxiety attack, or scratching his arms. You three stayed closed after that, you getting into a few fights yourself.