Moving away

I HAVE MOST OLD REQUESTS NOW !!

Set in a highschool or younger versions(Also I'm gonna try to establish a proper story line for everyone)Edd

(Also I'm gonna try to establish a proper story line for everyone)
Edd

This boy is sobbing, your the one moving away. Your mom found a job up north and had to move almost immediately. It was your junior year of high school.

You and him wrote down addresses, and you two still had phone numbers. So you two were planning to do a long distance relationship.

Sob fest in the car.

Matt

He had to move away for collage, he was going into a pretty good beauty school. He was sorry and promised to come back to town whenever he could.

You both cried the last night we was there.

Yeah lots of phone calls!

Tom

He had to move away to another town, it wasn't far, but it was something else. He would be there for a while, or until you finished collage and moved with him.

He wrote you a lot of songs, your roomate didn't like it but.

He visits sometimes :)

Tord

You guessed it, him going into the army. After he left the groups house he came over to you and stayed the night. You cried a lot, honestly he felt bad and wanted to stay with you but he couldn't.

He secretly sent letters to you, as the army wouldn't allow it (red army shit I made up)

He would also call you just to hear your voice late at night.

Pat&Pau (I may split them up into different sections)

Pat had to move away for some sort of mission, only for a month, but you and Pau are golden retrievers and started crying.

Lots and lots and lots of Skype calls.

Tord let him call you both during the day because he remembers when he couldn't contact friends.

Currently going feral over Hayloft 2 if anyone needs me