Super powers!

Edd

Edd

You would possibly have powers like his, so you two would be the perfect duo! You got your's a little after his as well, you were chilling outside Edwardo messed with the old disc and it shot at you.

Tom

Most likely something to do with sound, you can replicate sounds you've heard before! It helps Tom calm down during his little monster tangents. You were born with em!

Matt
(Matt didn't get a super power so vampire power)
You have the power to manipulate color, it may seem boring but it's quite useful, Matt likes it because you can color his suits into pretty colors. Unknown how you got em, you woke up, wanted a blue apple, boom, a blue apple was in your hand.

Tord
(He also didn't get a super power— bland Tord lmao)
You have the power to melt things if you get angry enough, even light things on fire! It's unknown where you got them, not even Tord can figure it out. But you got into a large fight with Tord, went to lean on the wall, and it just— melted.

Pat&Pau
(START GIVING THESE MEN POWERS)
You can fix any wound just by touching it, any living thing! You discovered it after that— incident a while back with Pau going missing, not even Tord knows what it is.  You figured it out when Missy got a small cut on her paw one day, you touched it and it just— healed.

I got a frog :))

His name is Cheems Cheese Charles The 4th

Or just Cheems