Super power au

I think I may have done this one before but it was a while back?

I'm currently in testing today so I'm trying to rush and write this at lunch

Edd

You had kept it hidden for— a long time, much longer then your's and edds relationship, but one day he just happened to walk in while you were cooking some toast...without a stove...or toaster—

At first you tried to find a lighter but he had seen it already— well he didn't do much other then gasp and hug you, then ramble about the one time Edwardo shot him with this radioactive ray and he got super powers for like a day.

Matt

You had shown him about a year into dating, as you two were getting much more serious. It was actually out of the blue, he was playing with your hair and he asked you to hand him the comb, so you did, just without any hands.

Safe to say he almost fainted thinking it was a ghost.

Tom

He actually knew before you told him, he had seen you shift forms about a month into dating, but didn't tell you he had seen. So when you finally showed him, about two years later, he just said "cool." And continued eating.

You cried a bit as you were scared he was mad at you, but he just kissed your head and walked off.

Tord

He had walked in on you floating up to get a book that had been hidden, you didn't notice him till he walked under you and held your legs, pulling you down and giving you a quick kiss. "Next time, tell me before I have a heart attack thinking you hung yourself."

He still insisted on grabbing things for you cause hey, he's a gentlemen.

Pat&Pau

Other then the fact you turn into a huge monster when inflicted with rage, which they already knew, you had a small healing power. They walked in on you healing Red paw.

They immediately asked you how many injuries you had hidden from them.