𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

ANNAGRACE REID

ANNAGRACE REID

it's now friday evening. i stood in front of billie's dorm door. i took a deep breath before knocking on it, then waited anxiously.

she opened the door after a minute, looking up at me. "hey."

"hi," i greeted, then held my hand out. "i gotchu these flowers... as, like, an apology..?"

i watched as she bit back a smile. "thank you." she said quietly before stepping aside to let me inside.

she set the flowers on the counter before we walked over to the couch. i sat on the left cushion, while she sat on the right cushion. she looked at me, raising a brow.

"you said you wanted to talk, so talk," she started. "why did you kiss elsa? i'm gonna be honest, that really pissed me off because i had just fought her for you, and then you went and kissed her, which made me look like a damn fool. not only did it make me mad, but it hurt too."

not her calling estelle 'elsa'—

"it's not like i wanted to kiss her billie," i frowned as i turned to face her, looking into her eyes so that she could see that i was being sincere. "i was drunk and she took advantage of me. it's as simple as that. if i was sober, then that shit wouldn't have happened, i promise."

"i really wish you would've given me time to explain everything before just running off and being an ass. running away from your problems and ghosting people isn't a healthy coping method. i know it's easier said than done, but you need to grow up and face your problems," i told her then frowned. "t-that came off way meaner than i intended it too— i'm sorry, lovebug. what i said still stands though."

i let out a sigh. "a-and back to the estelle thing. it's seriously hypocritical of you to get mad at me for it since you had fucked number boy after the first party we went to. i mean, at least i told you what happened; you would've never told me that you did if he hadn't of told me first, would you have?"

she didn't say anything, her silence answering for itself. i nodded a little as i let out a small scoff. "of course not." i muttered.

i blew a puff of air. "at the party, after i had walked away from you and drew, i had went and got drunk. after i had drank a lot, i walked to a room that had a balcony. i had leaned over it, looking across the backyard. apparently i was about to fall over the railing, but estelle had come up and pulled me off of it before i could fall."

"she then went on a rant about how she gets that i've moved on and can't be with her anymore, but they didn't get to kiss me for a last time, and she wanted to be able to get that."