𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕

BILLIE O'CONNELL

BILLIE O'CONNELL

i let out a yawn as i walked through ag's house. it's around ten am, and i had just woke up. when i woke up, i noticed that ag was no longer in her bed with me, so i had set on a quest to find her.

i walked into her kitchen, stopping in my tracks as i found her.

she was on the floor, with adrian in a chokehold. he had his hands on her arm, desperately trying to get out of the chokehold.

"bro, it's mine, don't even try it." ag grumbled.

"i—" i cut myself off. "it's too early for this shit." i muttered as i walked off with full intentions of going back to her room and going back to sleep.

they didn't even pay attention to me as i walked away. as i was walking, i heard small footsteps running up to me. i turned and smiled as i saw that it was ariel, who was still in the olaf onesie that she had slept in.

"good morning, aunt billie!" she beamed.

"good morning!" i greeted.

she grabbed my hand, looking up at me. i tilted my head. "wassup, cutie?"

"uh," she thought for a moment. "can you make me a waffle? it's in the freezer but it's too tall for me to reach."

"yeah, of course," i nodded. "come on."

she held her arms up so i bent down to pick her up before resting her on my hip. i walked back to the kitchen, stepping over ag and adrian, who were still wrestling on the floor, to get to the freezer.

"oh, good morning, lovebug." ag gave me a smile as she finally acknowledged me.

"'morning."

"not you pulling my hair! nah, now i'm seriously gonna beat your ass!" she told adrian as she focused on him again.

i let out a small giggle at the two before setting ariel on the counter. i then went to the freezer, opening it then looking around for the waffles. i spotted the ego waffles box, so i pulled it out.

i walked back over to ariel. i opened up the box. "well, today is your lucky day because this is the last one."

i looked over to ag and adrian. is this what they're arguing over?

oh well. ariel deserves it.

"yayy!" she cheered, throwing her hands up.