𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞/𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:

-Arianna-

-Arianna-

-A Mafia Romance-

20 years have passed, Nicolas is the new Mafia boss, along with the help of his 2 sons Dante and Bruno, Diego as well as Diego's daughter.

But.. How will Diego and Serena's daughter, Arianna, feel when she is surrounded by boys within the Mafia? Having cousins and working with lots of men may be too much for Arianna and put her off...Or will it?

That's until big bad boy Enzo comes along with his family and gets involved with the Mafia, will Arianna feel replaced? Or will she fight for her position?

Authors note:

Hi! This is the second book of a mafia series of mine! The first book is called 'Serena', however, you don't have to read that book before this one! Only read it if you want more background information (On mainly Serena and Diego, in other words, Arianna's parents)

I hope you enjoy it! If you do please show your enjoyment and your support by voting, commenting, following and sharing! All support is much appreciated!

-Characters/place names etc are based by my imagination! If anyone has these names etc then it's completely a coincidence!

-I'd love it if there were no quiet readers, I'd love to know your thoughts!

Disclaimers:

-This story does include mature language/content and a minor amount sexual language/content, please only read if you're comfortable with that!
(You have been told)

-This story is based in Italy (The mafia is Italian too and so are the individuals within this book) I am not Italian so if there are any Italian words included in this book I have simply used them from Google translate! So I apologise if any words come across as incorrect.

Copyright:

I don't give my permission for anyone to use this book! I have taken a lot of time like I do with all of my books to produce this so I would appreciate it to stay mine!

Side note: when a chapter has been edited then it will be shown like this:

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 0|| ❝..... ❞ > 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

First chapter published: 9th May 2021
Completed: 20th October 2021
Fully edited: 26th July 2022

☾︎𝐌 𝐈 𝐋 𝐄 𝐒 𝐓 𝐎 𝐍 𝐄 𝐒☽︎
1𝐊 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐒 = 16th August
2𝐊 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐒 = 15th November

Now!

Enjoy the book!