𝐗𝐈 • ❝𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐈 || ❝𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬❞

>𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐀 𝐑 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐆 𝐑 𝐄 𝐂 𝐎

We all glance over to the doorframe where Enzo stood, his blonde hair was all messy and almost looks like bed-head. I analyse him further and aspect his face where his stubble stands all scruffy and untidy, definitely needs to be shaped. My eyes rake his clothing which consists of a vest top which shows off his muscles and his sleeve tattoo on his arm, his shorts weren't tight at all either.

I stop myself from staring and decide to place my sigh elsewhere...His light orbs. He probably caught me observing him and his appearance the whole time. I quickly turn away and glance at Dante and Bruno who were waiting for Enzo to break the silence.

"Posso allenarmi con te? " [can I train with you?] Bruno and Dante look at each other with a face of 'sure' they both stare at me and I nod. We all agree and Enzo comes to join us along with his muscular arms.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

We train for hours; Bruno gets defeated a few times which only makes him more aggressive.

"Calmati, Bruno." [Take it easy] Dante says to Bruno and Bruno nods, he backs away and takes a seat on the bench while waiting Dante and I fighting along with Enzo.

Awhile longer and we were all sweating to the floor, the boys' hair was all a mess as the drips fell from their forehead.

"Well, that was good training, goodnight." I say and wave, I walk out of the basement and my arm is hurriedly pulled back by an unfamiliar touch.

I turn around almost growl.

"Don't touch me like that." I state and sigh.

"I'm sorry, Mio Caro." [my dear] I nod and stand in front of him waiting for his lips to move and his voice box to work.

"I just want to say thanks for taking me back here the other day from the shot." He declares and I nod in agreement with him and begin to walk off again until I'm stopped by his voice echoing through the hallway again.

"I mean it."

"I know." I reply and leave him standing there with a white face towel in his hands to wipe the sweat dripping off his forehead, I open the door knob and enter through my mother's old room, it doesn't look like any pictures she showed me other than that the wallpaper is still the same.

I plant myself on the floor as I rummage for some clothes to sleep in. Five minutes later I find a large white T-shirt and a black pair of short shorts. I'm dreading wearing these, they only just cover my bum. I lock my bedroom door and head to the en-suite, I close the bathroom door to and let my clothes fall to the floor, I let the environment embrace my body before it gets covered in cold water.