𝐗𝐈𝐕 • ❝𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐩❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐈𝐕 || ❝𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐩❞

>𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐀 𝐑 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐆 𝐑 𝐄 𝐂 𝐎

Sunlight emerges through the small window in the office and the bright light flickers, leaving it to wake my eyes and mind up. I bring my hands to my eyes and rub any excess sleep from last night, I never meant to fall asleep. But I did.

I sigh and stood myself up, I could smell the sleep emerging from my body, I desperately need a shower, I didn't sweat, nor smell but I just need to wake myself up. I walk over to the door and open the knob allowing more bright light to run through the mansion, I turn away and walk down the stairs where I find my mother's old room, the room I'm sleeping in at the moment.

I open the door knob and allow myself inside, I quickly lock the door and take all of my clothes off in the process. Walking to the en-suite gave me a sense of freedom with my exposed body to my own little bubble. I turn the shower knob on and allow the cold water to fly out for a little while before having my body as an obstacle.

I tie up my hair into a high bun to remove any strands that may have been loose, to prevent them from becoming wet. I push my body into the shower and suddenly gasp for air as my body is covered in goosebumps. I shiver slightly but continue to smother my body with the coldness to wake myself up. I splash the water over my face to wake my face up, and it does just that. I feel the freshness of it all and allow the water to travel down my body, engulfing every ounce of water it possibly can.

Memories of Enzo's behaviour emerges my mind and causes the goosebumps to encounter the surface of my skin once more, I'm not sure what it was about him but my body enjoys the thought of his... Behaviour? I'm not sure what to call it, but there is something about it that it does to me. He's kind and sweet but can be a secret devil too, well. It's not so much of a secret.

I reach for the body wash full of coconut, I smother it all over my body, the freshness of it made my body feel clean and hydrated, I felt my skin soak in every bit of the liquid.

I grab the shower head and rinse my body off along with its bubbles, I watch as they all stream down the drain not leaving a trail behind.

I turn the shower knob off and out the shower head back onto its stand, I let the drops of water fall until there was no more left to fall. I wrap my cool body up in the white cotton towel, allowing it to soak up any damp drops falling from my body and run down my spine. I sat on the edge of my bed and stare at the walk and try to plan out my day and what I was going to do.

I decide to let my body fully dry by itself before I made any decisions, luckily we were allowed out of the mansion for 'gang related' reasons only but not to meet up with anyone, which reminded me-I haven't seen Elisa in a while. I sigh and get up off of the edge of my bed and walk to the closet that awaits my arrival. I find myself digging through hanger to hanger just to find something decent to wear. I decide to wear a grey top and black leggings over my black bra and pant set, I put the clothes on over my now dried body and watch as my appearance changes.