𝐗𝐕 • ❝𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐕 || ❝𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲❞

>𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐀 𝐑 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐆 𝐑 𝐄 𝐂 𝐎

I put the phone closer to my ear and wait for him to exchange in conversation.

"People have broken into the mansion, I've got your auntie but there looks like there are so many of them." He sighs and shock is instantly runs through my body. I glance out and the boat was nearly at the dock, making me worry as I had no idea what to do.

"Okay I'm on my way." I put the phone down and realise that both Dante and Bruno are staying at me.

"What was that?" Bruno asks and raises his brow.

"People have broken into the mansion, we have this shipment coming and I don't know what to do." I sigh and look at Dante and Bruno who give me a slight nod.

They both allow me to leave to go to the mansion, luckily at the back of the docks there is a motorbike, in case there is an emergency like this. I reveal its beauty and darkness and sat on the seat, the keys were in the ignition and the engine roars, I kick up any metal that needs to be removed and went on my way with the helmet on my head, providing me with extra protection.

𝐄 𝐍 𝐙 𝐎 • 𝐅 𝐄 𝐑 𝐑 𝐀 𝐑 𝐈

I look at Maria and her eyes are blood-shot and full of puff as her tears roll down her cheeks, we hid in the closet until it was safe to come out, I couldn't just leave her. I glance at her and witness the pain and worry in her eyes, her hand covers her mouth to stop her from breathing heavily.

"We know you're in here." I voice says, it was manly and very deep. Maria's body jumps but I hold her back as protection, I am lucky enough to be wearing my jeans and a top but even then this whole situation may be difficult.

"Get out!" They scream not realising we were in the room, I took in a deep sigh and then Maria stares at me and slips on something below her feet, I pick her up for balance and then the closet doors fly open.

I hurdle out and push their muscular body to the ground, creating an echoing sound throughout the mansion, allowing the footsteps to run up the stairs.

"Run Maria!" I shout and then a fist connects with my jaw. I stood up with the man in dark clothing and began to throw punches at him, fortunately for me he wasn't wearing any special gear, but it was unfortunate that he was armed. I attempt to run but he picks me up and throws me against the wall, making my body break the chair behind me. I growl and grab a piece of wood that had been broken and swing it across his face, leaving the blood to spit out of his mouth.