𝐈𝐈 • ❝𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐈𝐈 || ❝𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬❞

>𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐀 𝐑 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐆 𝐑 𝐄 𝐂 𝐎

"Fuck no Nicolas, are you out of your mind?" Dante, Bruno and I wait outside of the office as my father speaks to my uncle. By my father's shouting he isn't pleased with the situation. I lean against the banister and feel the coldness encounter my back, as I wait for any other words to be said.

"I never thought our little cousin would become a pole dancer." Bruno chuckles but all I do is roll my eyes, Dante huffs and decides to lean against the wall as my father begins to shout more.

"No, do you have any idea what Serena would say?!" Now my mother is being brought into it. These men are honestly childish.

I open the office doors and stand there with my arms folded as I witness them both staring at me, my father's eyes pierce through my soul.

"You're not doing it Arianna." My father scoffs and faces away from me to give evils to my uncle who is in fact... Just doing his job.

"Look, I'm nineteen, not a baby, I'll do It because this mafia is my family. We need to protect ourselves. I'll take Elisa with me." I say to try and encourage me but he doesn't seem to be having any of it.

"Diego, we'll be there too, we'd just have to wait in an alleyway across the street behind the buildings, she'll be an hour just to see if they're in town, Date and Bruno can go in there too." My uncle tries to reason with my father, he lets out a deep sigh, deep down he knows he needs to let me grow up.

"Fine, only because I don't want you to rebel like your mother did with her father." He says, I smile at him as he thanks me for my cooperation. The tension in the room settles. We all make our way to the dining room where my mother and Maria came back for a delightful meal.

We all sat around the table, I was facing my mother and father with Dante and Bruno next to me and auntie Maria and uncle Nicolas.

"So, Arianna's pole dancing tonight." Bruno blurts out suddenly causing my mother to spit her food out onto her plate and Maria's face was full of anger.

"Bruno, can we not up to the table please honey?" Maria's voice softens the atmosphere slightly but my mother is still confused.

"Sorry... What?" My mother's eyes reached mine as she knew it was regarding me.

"Um... I have to... For the mafia, but Elisa, Dante and Bruno are going to be there. Uncle Nicolas and dad are going to wait near an alleyway for me and my arrival." I mention, I tried speaking slowly but after that sentence left my mouth I shoved a slice of pizza down my throat, allowing my taste buds to feel satisfied with their flavour.