𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞/𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲:

Prologue:

Prologue:

"You think you're so big and strong don't you?" I look at him staring right through his soul, that's if he has one. His bright sky-blue eyes stare back at me as he gives his devilish smirk.

"Mio Caro (My dear), I am big and strong" he steps closer to me and I can smell his minty breath and his aftershave from here, powering over me.

"Back off." I say and push him away, he grabs my wrist and comes close to my ear.

"You wanting to play this game then, hm?" shivers run down my body, leaving goosebumps to emerge on the surface of my skin.

"Now, who's the one who definitely doesn't look so big and strong?" he raises a brow at me and I roll my eyes, he loosens the grip of my wrist and I walk off, leaving him in the alleyway of pure darkness.

Summary:

Arianna Greco isn't your average nineteen year old woman, she owns her own apartment near her family and she works within the mafia with her family to defeat those enemies and manage shipments. In her spare time she trains and practices her moves and how to handle a gun or a knife. Her cousins, Dante and Bruno are very protective when it comes to their 'Little' cousin, Arianna doesn't like to be bossed about too much, or controlled by her cousins...She's just as ruthless as they are.

Enzo Ferrari, the twenty-two year old who is still the bad boy at his age, he owns and lives in his mansion, he is ruthless and tough, he doesn't work with the mafia but he works alongside his own family, they have several branches when it comes to business and money is never an issue.

What happens when their paths meet? Will Arianna hate all men in general from her cousins behaviour, will she even feel replaced? Or will she just hate this Enzo in general?

Enjoy!