𝐗𝐕𝐈 • ❝𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐕𝐈 || ❝𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧❞

>𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐀 𝐑 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐆 𝐑 𝐄 𝐂 𝐎

I don't pull away from his touch and I allow his hands to roam free around my body, I'm not sure what has gotten to me or my mind but I'm unable to control it.

His hands cup my waist as he pulls me on top of his lap, I begin to feel how tight his shorts are becoming. I almost want to chuckle at the thought of what I'm doing to him, how frustrated he must be becoming. But I can't laugh about it as his tongue is still connected with mine, tightening and fighting. I heard aunt Maria head off for bed not so long ago which made it much easier to behave in this way with Enzo without any audiences. I suddenly feel his muscles tighten as he picks me up with my legs wrapping around his waist, I giggle and feel him smile between our kisses. He playfully bites my bottom lip as he walks me to the guest bedroom in which he is staying at. Which only encourages me to taste the iron on my tongue.

He pushes the door closed with his foot and carries me to the bed gently, he slowly rests me down and soon hovers above my body. I smile and bite my own lip when I feel his hands travel up my body, cupping my breasts in the process of coming closer.

His lips are pressed firmly against my neck, sending waves of electricity through my body, each kiss and bite that is being placed on my body is only making me grow hungrier. I tug at the lining of his boxers which makes him smirk.

"Are you sure?" He asks in a gentlemanly way. I nod repeatedly and allow him to pull down his shorts and then revealing his boxers. Seeing his boxers so tight only makes me want to take control. He lays next to me but I decide to get on top of him and smother his neck with kisses he had given me. A small groan leaves his lips and his hands roam my body again, finding my hips and gripping them tightly.

I can feel the tension growing in this guest bedroom it's turning hot and sweaty. When I first saw Enzo I thought he'd be a trouble maker, I never imagined myself sitting on top of his tightened boxers, feeling his evidence in which I have caused.

I place my lips back onto his where he sits up slightly to dominate my tongue. A small moan escapes my lips and my adrenaline kicks in but before I know it where interrupted.