𝐕𝐈𝐈 • ❝𝐎𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐕𝐈𝐈 || ❝𝐎𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞❞

>𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐀 𝐑 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐆 𝐑 𝐄 𝐂 𝐎

I tossed and I turned, but my body and my mind just wouldn't sleep. No matter how tired I was. I forced myself out of bed which is something I shouldn't have done as I was preventing my body from sleeping even more so. But what else was I supposed to do?

I glance at the clock and notice that it was one o'clock in the morning, way too early for my body to become active.

I decide to get dressed into my pair of leggings and a jumper, of course over my bra and pant set and make my way to my driveway, I got there and unlock my car and took a seat before bringing my car to life. I look behind me for any cars, which of course, there wasn't any as it was so early. But I wanted to go somewhere, for a drink.

I made my way to Enzo's club, I don't know how or why, well I know why I want a drink.

I open the doors to the club which was pleasantly quiet. I start to stroll over to the bartender who was quite gorgeous. His eyes were a sparkling brown and his hair was short but black.

"Well, my lady, what can I get you?" He asks me so softly which only encourages me to smile.

"A glass of wine please." I say he nods but waits to speak once more.

"What wine would you prefer?" He questions and I begin to think.

"You choose." I smile, I receive one back and wait for my drink.

𝐄 𝐍 𝐙 𝐎 • 𝐅 𝐄 𝐑 𝐑 𝐀 𝐑 𝐈

Her talking to Filip was infuriating me, they didn't know I was here, sitting in the corner, letting the darkness engulf me.

She received her wine and thanked him, her smile was engaging and mesmerising, releasing her dimples that were hiding under her skin. Her hazel eyes were smiling at Filip too. Her fucking eyes. They were catching yet dangerous, I've never seen a pair of eyes like it, they were brown and green, she doesn't know how long I've looked into her eyes, but it's long enough to feel hooked onto them, they're a pair of eyes that cannot be forgotten about, no matter how hard you tried.

I gaze at her outfit which was so simple yet so pleasing, her jumper was baggy, but tight around her breasts, her leggings are tight revealing the shape of her waist and her bum. The thoughts of her were making me frustrated, I've never had a feeling like this towards a woman, where I'm so eager to have them. I wanted to know her more and more about her ruthlessness.