𝐈𝐗 • ❝𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐈𝐗 || ❝𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬❞

>𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐀 𝐑 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐆 𝐑 𝐄 𝐂 𝐎

I have no idea what was going on, but Angelo began to reach for his back pocket where he then pulled out a shotgun.

"Angelo, what are you doing?!" I question with pure shock, he aims the gun at Enzo as he puts me into a head lock, unable to move. My eyes travel to Enzo who is confused to what is going on.

"Who are you!?" Enzo questions Angelo with a shout, but Angelo's grip tightens.

I make contact with the floor as Angelo threw me but I heard the shot gun go off, leaving the bullet to fly to Enzo's direction, but I couldn't see. Everything went dark.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

I wake up from the lamp flickering above my head leaving me to gain a headache from the unwanted annoyance. I look around and find Enzo on the floor and his hand placing it on his chest as tight as he could. My heels start to clap along the floor as I jog towards Enzo's body on the floor.

I try and move his body but it's easier said than done. The back door bursts open and a gentleman with brown curly hair, his body stands tall but his eyes strike through mine with anger.

"What the fuck have you done?!" He shouts as loudly as he can and his fists clench along with his jaw.

"Wait!" I shout and plead for his attention. His eyes deepen through mine as they fill with anger.

"What, you're stupid!" His Italian accent is strong just like Enzo's.

"Someone else shot him, not me!" I squeal and I help to carry Enzo with the help from the other gentleman who has calmed down.

We arrive to my car where I put Enzo in the backseat.

"He's a family friend, I'll take him to my uncles house, but can you find my friend?" I question and raise a brow but a smile begins to form on his face.

"Oh, so you're the mafia girl, I'm Leo." He says with a larger smile, I give the name to him so Elisa could come out.

Leo faced Elisa and I, she stared at us deeply.

"I'll dive, you're both over the alcohol limit." He says and we nod, I give Leo the directions to my uncle's home.

Orlando jogs out along with my uncle who collects Enzo and places him in our 'mini hospital' area. Enzo lays on the bed as Nicolas comes out to face Elisa, Leo and I.